OUTFIT ALLIANCE CALLING OUT THE OTHER 2 MILLER OUTFIT ALLIANCES

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by blampoet, Dec 16, 2013.

1. blampoet

I know some of our veteran players tried contacting individual leaders, but that didn't work (hiatus, lack of interest? life being OP? who knows)

your move, because (like we did with NCTO) I need a list of the leaders of the big TVA outfits.
    this might surprise you, but none of us have shrines at home dedicated to your names... we have no idea who your leaders are.... :)
    give me names, and I can do the rest.

the goal of what we're doing right now- is to put about 20-30 outfits of the three alliances together in 1 TS channel at the same time.
    So their leadership gets a whiff of what is possible, hopefully get enthusiastic and together we start working on future events.
  2. Justicia

Alright, it would be good to know who has been contacting who. Just send me a message or add me to the conversation you are adding Notiz to.
  3. Ulysees

Blampoet I don't know if it is second language syndrome or if you are really being a bit dickish but your replies are not conveying well what i think you are trying to say.

From the sound of the original post this was just a call to arms to say NC and VS the new TR alliance are having an event on the 3rd January come fight us!. After reading your replies to Justicia it seems that what you really want to do is get in touch with some of the outfit leaders who are active in the NC and Vanu alliances so we can set up some server events that are more than just the factions all fighting each other like we have always done.

From NC side people I suggest you contact in game (since not everyone reads the forums)

WASP: Bvenged
    JnJ: Neodym
    CONZ: Baptist
    FWO: Fatal20
    ABTF: Gigaclutch and Sebdollar
    MCY: Eviljolly or Mastachief
    252v: Dryver
    RUSL: Tentator

If you can get a few of these guys on board I am sure they can get the rest of the NCTO outfits mobilised to take part in future server wide events.
  4. Epoch/Eep

New TR alliance P.R.A.M

Half their members chucked their toys and joined NC or VS :p
    • Up x 1
  5. blampoet

i wish English was my second language... would help sort some of the salad in my head......

still, if i'm coming across as a dick(ish)... apologies... it wasn't the intent.

yep

exactly what i needed 3 days ago before Bvenged talked to me and gave me a similar list.
    (am i being dickish again?!.... apologies (again) if i am)
    so far i've mostly worked here on the forum with the thought that in game with /yell /tell /whispers /command, platoon and squad speak there will be a lot of noise to overcome.

thank you
  6. Ulysees

Aplogoies myself as I am not so active due to RL things happening and I took little notice of the thread because I thought it was just a publicity thing like the NCTO event coming up basically letting people know that the TR was going to be out in force.

If you are looking to make more interesting events for the community to take part in then more power to you and I agree having something like an hour long king of the hill where all 3 faction alliance fight over a single objective or something along those lines might well be a nice break from the norm and hopefully get more people interested in joining outfits so they can take part in these events.

Good luck and fingers crossed we get something more solid sorted out soon.
  7. Kurohagane

Look, it's TR having an identity crisis again.
    • Up x 1
  8. Dotz0r

wait wut? we are at mk3 - Where was the second?
  9. Justicia

TRC?
  10. Adistron

Actually there are two TR alliances:
    1.TRAC-alliance between well known bigger TR outfits (BRTD,FU,GOON,OCB,OC,BMC...) and other smaller ones (iECP,SNGE,SR...)
    2.Auraxis alliance,alliance between unestablished zergfits (SCEV,CCRS,TOoX)o_O
  11. Dotz0r

Incorrect, was not an alliance was purely a voice server used to Co Ord between the more REDPLOY and RESECURE outfits. A case of outfits told each other where they were going other than being told where to go.

It was mainly DEIM, INI, BRTD (mainly when I was leading)

It came about as TRAM started to die and fights went from big overkill battles to race for a fight. Outfits got bored of being told what to do and less efficiently and not to that outfits strength.
  12. Dotz0r

Incorrect, was not an alliance was purely a voice server used to Co Ord between the more REDPLOY and RESECURE outfits. A case of outfits told each other where they were going other than being told where to go.

It was mainly DEIM, INI, BRTD (mainly when I was leading)

It came about as TRAM started to die and fights went from big overkill battles to race for a fight. Outfits got bored of being told what to do and less efficiently and not to that outfits strength.
  13. ValorousBob

Well that's basically all TVA is except we also use our TS to plan Alert strategies, and we have a forum that we ********** on occasionally.
  14. Mrrobinator

Greetings.
    I speak here not as a supergod but as a soldier
    I when playing solo or under my "undercover" char, dont really feel like trac is making a difference.
    Nor do i say.auraxis alliance does.
    When im "undercover" in the trac platoons and they organize something they seem 2lack numbers, my thought on that is due 2
    A: not enough active members(for example the outfit SCEV has.nearly 800 members with 90% month active(not atm cause i was not online 2 kick people)
    B: the trac outfits dont.go full throttle with their outfit on the trac goal. Or even dont attack it at all
  15. Mastachief

Must be exciting to spend all night in a trac/tram/trzerg event 120+ vs 1-12 in every hex
    • Up x 1
  16. Sworaven

You're just jelly of our tactical superiority ;)
  17. Mastachief

SO Jelly
    • Up x 1
  18. Mordus

You dont understand the purpose of TRAC.(as seems to be the case of many others) Its not about painting every continent red. Its about providing interaction between outfits, arrange events together within the alliance and with other factions. So far TRAC is doing just that.
    "Not having enough members" is a relative statement. You dont have experience from the beta days until now and through the period of TRAM. Having too much is almost worse than having a slight shortage. At a period in time TR was so strong it steamrolled wherever it wanted and it ruined the game not only for the opposition but for TR players too. One of the goals that make up the foundation of TRAC is to strive for balance. To try and avoid overpopping hexes and to bring a good balanced fight.
    To me personally it is a secondary object whether we win or not as long as it was an epik gud fajt. Reaching this goal is not always that easy if you are commanding a lot of forces, but it is worth trying. That is why we, TRAC, hope to develop a good relation with the other alliances so we can host events together, sort of like we do tonight!

If you bothered to act your age you would not need to go "undercover" to find out what TRAC or anyone else is doing.
    • Up x 3
  19. Justicia

I know I'll be able to quote this in yell chat some time :p
    • Up x 2
  20. Notiz

so far they do actualy do that (from my perspective and the OPS we ran into them) but time will yell if they keep it this way.