5 days no Daily Sale or Members Sale for Pro7 losers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FadeBait, Jan 6, 2014.

1. FadeBait

Title says it all.

For the last 5 days, us poor Pro7 account holders have seen nothing for both Daily Sale and Members Sale in the Depot.

Whereas those on the same server with Sony accounts have been able to snap up the goodies every day without problem.

one simple question - Why?
  2. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

Unfortunately we can't provide you with an answer as these are not the forums for the ProSieben version of PlanetSide 2. Please feel free to contact their support team for more information. You can do so at the following link:

https://support.prosiebensat1games.com/
  3. FadeBait

Thanks for the response. Pro7 support says they are aware of the problems (!) and have "escalated the issue", but that was 3 days ago...

I was wondering if Sony knew their European players were getting a raw deal (which I guess you do) and also if I'd get a better response on these forums (which I guess I didn't).
  4. TomoB

Still no goshdarn member items. Yes, Pro7, by all means take your time. No hurry at all. Fix can wait till end of next month when I'm going to cancel my tier3 membership anyway as apparently I can't get all the promised benefits.