Who Has the Best NC?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheShrapnelKing, Jan 6, 2014.

1. TheShrapnelKing

I appreciate the higher pop but seriously, these 4th faction NC on Waterson are ********. It's like they're....oh god, they're the TR from before! Save me!

But seriously, I've always heard the Ceres NC are actually good, at least in comparison to competition. I know Connery has higher pop all around but apparently they are actually even more ******** than my Waterson NC so I'm steering clear.

So who is it? Ceres still good? Connery still derp? Does Mattherson NC still suck too?

Cuz if there's any server where the NC are actually good I'll go back to ******** about getting transfer tokens.
  2. MFP_TK_01

Like you said, not Connery!
  3. BloodyG

With all the 4th faction that went to Ceres NC it's worse then pre PU2, but we still kick ***.
  4. Crator

How would anyone know the answer to this question? They would have to be an active NC on all servers. Wish they'd just prevent instant empire hopping.
  5. Syrathin

Of my three NC characters I liked the NC community on Briggs the best, I mostly gave up on Waterson and play Mainly on Connery at the moment. Trouble with Briggs is that most of the time that server is a ghost town.
  6. DJPenguin

Well, considering I'm on Waterson..