Planetside 2 not starting

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by KillerDeath, Jan 3, 2014.

1. KillerDeath

When i start the game with the launcher i get a blackscreen with the Planetside 2 Cursor moveble i tried many things like a system restore, change resolution with start up, validating files and reinstalling the game

If someone can help me with this would be great
  2. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

The issue you are currently experiencing is commonly related to a caching issue with the game's launchpad. In order to possibly resolve this issue, go to your game's folder and find the launchpad.libs folder. From there, delete the launchpad.cache folder and try accessing the game once again.

If this does not resolve your issue please reset your Internet options by following these instructions: Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options > Click the Advanced Tab. On the Advanced Tab Afterward click Reset > Delete Personal Settings > and click Ok. Then go back on the Internet Options and on the advanced tab, scroll down to Security and un-check "Check Server Certificate Revocation" and "Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk" then click on Ok.
  3. KillerDeath

Thx for the information but didnt do any good for me. Maybe I forgot to mention an important something to close the Planetside 2 Process i need to restart my computer