NC trying out TR

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Grathal, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Grathal

I have recently moved TR from my start as NC and I am already missing my GD-22S. Can someone point me to which TR LMG feels the closest to the GD? I have mainly been using the default Carv as well as the TMG-50 but they are not really feeling comfortable to me and I don't really want to toss certs away on another gun I wont like.
  2. Mxiter

TR havn't as versatile weapons as the GD22-S.

The TR allrounders are Carv-S or T32bull and both are meh.
  3. oherror

I also switched from NC. I don't really have issues killing with the TMG-50. I have been having a lot of fun with the MCG but that's a lot of certs to toss that way. Just stick with the TMG-50 for longer range combat and the carv for close range. The Carv is good with laser for better hip bullet hose.
  4. hidden8lade

the MSW-R is the closest to the GD 22S
  5. ColdCheezePizza

Really wish the Bull would get a serious makeover, it's very similar to the NS-15 but lacks the features that make the NS such a great LMG, yet still costs 1000certs/700sc. If your gonna charge premium bucks for it at least give it something special.
  6. RHYS4190

standard LMG is pretty solide
  7. Flharfh

There is no TR all-rounder like the G22S.

For short-mid range use the Carv or MSW-R, for longer ranges use the TMG50 or Rhino
    • Up x 1
  8. Grathal

Appreciate all the responses, good to know I have been doing it right so far.
  9. HerpTheDerp

MSW-R > GD22-S any day, every day.
  10. Kociboss

TR LMGs are quite "meh" when compared to their NC/VS counterparts (VS especially).

Your best bet are T9 Carv and MSW-R for short-med range.

T16 and T32 are the wannabe allrounders without being allrounders (underperforming in CQC).

TMG-50 is a watered down Gauss SAW-S. Still, considered one of the best TR lmgs.
  11. Pie Chasm

Oh! I know just the thing that's the TM...

Well, ****, you're out of luck then.
  12. Sock

Foregrip CARV is beast, don't listen to the haters.
  13. Corvus Corax

Pie Chasm beat me to the punch.
    I feel like the TMG-50 takes a bit to get used to it. Never hipfire with it, always use scopes and zoom in. Get HVA, compensator, forward grip. You'll typically be even with enemy counterparts in mid- to longer- range rights and somewhat serviceable in CQC if you absolutely have to. Remember to keeping aiming lower to compensate for the recoil, and you should be good to go.