[META]Command Chat and Alerts [TR Mattherson]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheDoctor, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueDanny

We don't use ingame chat at all. We use Teamspeak 3 only. You have to be on teamspeak 3 to join a VG platoon. That flaw in your accusation in itself is questioning the credibility behind your accusation.

Accidental Team-Kills happen everywhere from any outfit, VG, 903rd, AoD, BWC.
    Team-kills that happen on purpose can be tracked, especially if its happened repeatedly. I did not take screenshots, these links will direct you to the Planetside 2 website. I did not screenshot any of these so called "team-kills." It's all provided by SoE.
  2. DOOdooHEAD

Accidental, as in you having your entire platoon hunt me down? at least 15 to 20 VG members shooting at me? That sounds very accidental to me. That's quite the validus tactic, you should put that in your signature for the forums. Anyway, I'm done here, because you are always "right." Have fun being "king" of the hill.
    • Up x 1
  3. Giggily

being king of mattherson tr is a fate worse than death tbqh
    • Up x 3
  4. Posse

That's probably why BCP left (too bad, I wanted to destroy him and his zergfit)
  5. Wardark

The very fact that multiple people called you out on it proves it. Nuff said.
  6. WyrdHarper

Let's not turn this into a 903rd vs VG thread guys. I recently joined the 903rd, as my outfit was in decline, and brought most of our active members with us for the good of TR. I chose to merge with them because ARID had previously had a very good relationship with 903rd, and I liked the officers and was really impressed by their playerbase. However, I've also had good experiences with VG in the past, and I hold no latent hostilities towards them. Shepard and Proverbs, you guys are going to hate hearing this, but you two are too dang similar. You're both extremely competitive guys with a lot of drive and a lot of loyal people. But we're being Montagues and Capulets here, and it needs to stop. TR is our Verona, and if this behavior keeps up it's going to destroy her.

We shouldn't be sending our members after each other, and we shouldn't be attacking each other, even for rivalries. Personal animosity aside, it hurts our outfits and the players who rely on us. I have a lot of experience working with newer players and am working on better ways to help out new recruits. I'm not going to send a bunch of wide-eyed newbies to TK people they don't know, and I don't want them to be getting TKed out of the blue for wearing the 903rd tag (nor your recruits for wearing the VG tag). I remember how proud I was to be part of an outfit when I was recruited, and that's what an outfit tag should mean. It shouldn't be a gang tag that'll get you griefed for being in the wrong hex.

I've personally been responsible for keeping a lot of people playing, and for getting new players integrated into the game (both in and out of my outfit). I intend to continue doing that, and I intend to keep leading TR platoons to victory, and I don't want petty squabbles to interfere with that. You guys don't need to like each other, but knock off the nonsense. We're adults, and we've taken on a huge responsibility in being responsible for the enjoyment and fun of hundreds of other people. Let's act like it.
  7. TrueDanny

I don't think there is any hate here in my posts.

Very interesting that each person "called you out." is 903rd? I've specifically told my members to not post here.

So for the next person who wants to chime their 2 cents in and try to post a "Lets all be friends." please understand that my intentions in this thread has nothing to do with hate at all. My intentions in this thread is to clear up some confusion in terms of facts and what happened.

Nowhere in this thread has me fighting.

P.S. Saying stuff like what Shepard said in the PM's can get you banned.
  8. EliteEskimo

Perhaps 40-50% would be better, and I'll admit I haven't seen it get into the 60% range for awhile. 40-50% is still significant overpopulation , and Mattherson VS being overpopped at night is common knowledge

Both of these were taken before 11 P.M
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This was later in the evening on Mattherson, after midnight, and while I'm not sure it still gets to 60% at one point it certainly did. So it's no Hyperbole.
    [IMG]

Sorry but BWC sending a Platoon of tanks is a Hyberbole as well unless you have evidence to back it up. The only time we ever have close to that many tanks, and it's still not a Platoon since we Mix in Sunderers and Skyguards in each squad and we often run 2/2 tanks, is during our Legendary or Epic level operations which happen don't happen very often where we'll have 200+ players on. If we've blown up all armor and Sunderers in the area and no more are coming then yes we'll provided fire support on the towers. It's part of the game, and if people leave the tower prematurely so it's only at 12-24 left then you should cry to the Vanu who left before the tower was taken, and not about our armored task force which was there from beginning from end.

Lastly sometimes Mustarde will get in an AP Prowler and roll along with us, so if you do see us getting out of our tanks I hope you find headshots and a quick death cute too.;)

9. Crisic

I love how this has deteriorated into a <certain part of the male anatomy> measuring contest between Proverbs and Shep.
    • Up x 1
  10. Giggily

it's pretty epic when 5-10 bwc prowlers are spamming a tower at once they managed to kill all of exoc before they could make it inside and save a base for vs single handily, it was sick
    • Up x 3
  11. MrMurdok

initiating popcorn.dll
    • Up x 2
  12. Posse

As I said, I don't give a single **** if the majority of the VS zerg on Mattherson, I don't have the slightest intention of defending the behaviour of the faction

Okay, 2 squads of Tanks and 2 squads of MAXes with their respective supports, big difference.

Yeah, because BWC only goes for even fights with equal numbers, they never throw a platoon at 24 or less, come on, you know as well as I that that's not the case. In 99% of the fights where TR outpops us 2 to 1 or 3 to 1, my killboard gets full of either BWC or AOD tags.

Considering he's in my killboard but not in my deathboard, sorry but no, not even the best snipers scare me, not at all, I'm more worried about HAs, LAs and SMG Infils.
  13. Lockerius

Happy thoughts!
    • Up x 1
  14. EliteEskimo

Giggily, post pictures with the Kill feeds showing BWC killing them and the times matching up or it didn't happen. I'm calling your bluff. I'm backing up my statements with pictures showing the percentages I'm talking about, while you're posting vague pictures that don't even show BWC. If Vanu players choose to leave a tower or hex prematurely to it being lost then do you expect some of us to leave to give you a fair chance, and give up the certs we earned for capturing the base?
  15. Snowzak

you don't DEMAND that people follow you. for some reason our little "leadership" clique doesn't understand that. this is why TR command chat sucks so hard on this server. go back to arma if you want to play SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE GLORIOUS LEGIONS you basement dwelling sycophants
  16. Giggily

lol
  17. Giggily

i-it's not like we mass tk friendlies by spamming points with tanks or anything, actually we don't even routinely drop bases with massive population advantages unless it's EPIC or LEGENDARY ops YOU FOOLS
    • Up x 1
  18. EliteEskimo

I don't care that you don't care about the majority of VS on Mattherson, but don't call what I'm saying a Hyperbole if you don't know what the heck you're talking about. I have been on Mattherson since the beginning, you have not, and you're making claims that I don't know what goes on in the server.

2 Squads of tanks is big difference compared to a platoon, because that's 24 more tanks. If I threw 24 certed BWC Prowlers in every given battle you went into I'm sure you'd notice. Anyhow thanks for clearing that up that exaggeration.

I also didn't say BWC 100% of the time enters even fights, quote me in saying that, also can any outfit honestly say they never entered an uneven fight ? Furthermore we're a big outfit, and if we're working as a a platoon and we see a contested battle nearby that we can help at we're not holding back just for the sake of the Vanu that are there. Out numbering your opponent is an advantage that comes with being part of a larger outfit, and since Planetside 2 is a large scale game being outnumbered is going to happen.
  19. EliteEskimo

Pathetic, I called your bluff by asking for evidence for an event you claimed happened and you resort to immature taunts/responses and childish sarcasm.
    • Up x 1
  20. Giggily

hmmm typical tr tank player trying to deny reality in front of them??? wow....
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.