Any More One Shots In Store?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HondaDude, Dec 20, 2013.

1. HondaDude

1). Vanguards, now AV turrets & prowlers one shot ESF's
    2) rocket nubs one shot infantry
    3) snipers now one shot all infantry
    4). shot guns one shot infantry

if I wanted to play a game riddled with one shot nubs I'd play cod

tell me now if there are more in store so I can cancel my sub.
  2. MrMurdok

Don't you dare, I enjoy your stream way too much.
  3. AccelPrime

One can speculate how SOE does their balancing... The M40 Fury-F now requires 4 shots if you have rank 1 Flak... Nerfing the already gimped vehicles/weapons & buffing the already too strong vehicles/weapons seems to be quite the trend.
  4. MedecineMan

Snipers do not one shot, unless you get a headshot, which is working as intended.
    You get shot by a tank you deserve it for hovering like a derp.
    AV turrets need nerfs
    Only 1 shotgun I know of 1 shots infantry and those are the pump actions, all others require 2 hits.

Apart from AV turrets you are basically complaining about things that are working as intented. If the game is too hard for you, you could always try tetris, or maybe pong.

edit: Ok actually forget pong. I played against the expert bot and I lost 10 - 0. That **** is way too hard.
    • Up x 3
  5. Ryme

A better question is how many of these things are performing too well due to the various damage resistance bugs, and how many are "as intended" by the Devs?

I would take most balance assessments with a grain of salt for the time being. Their current focus is probably on keeping the game stable over the holidays. I doubt they'll be revising the less critical balance bugs until after the new year.
  6. Zorro

TTK is already too long, one-shots allow one to actually take down an enemy quickly.