Your Striker Dance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SteamBoiler, Dec 20, 2013.

1. SteamBoiler

A few months back the striker was changed so that you had to maintain lock on the target until the missiles hit. Many of us TR have learned to do a little jig while firing the red rockets. We do this to dazzle the infiltrators and vehicles looking at the source of our fabulous red rockets (and hopefully dodge some bullets and tank shells).

Here's how mine goes:
    1.Press F to glow red, might as well look glamorous since everyone is looking at you firing the red rockets. (Works best with Resist shield)
    2. Strafe left
    3. Jump up
    4. Strafe right
    5.Crouch down.
    7.Stand and jump
    8. By this time all rockets should be expelled and hopefully hit the target.
    9. Reload and repeat.

I know I'm not the only TR doing the striker dance. I see it happening everywhere I go, rarely do I see a TR standing and not dancing around while shooting his volley of red rockets.

How does your striker dance go?
  2. MedecineMan

I don't do a striker dance cause i'm NC, but you can bet your *** while i'm firing my phoenix from behind that rocky outcrop over there, that i'm doing a dance equally as fabulous.
    • Up x 2
  3. janeTEXAS

[IMG]

annnd then i die to lolpods, its to easy to spot Striker projectiles
    • Up x 3
  4. SteamBoiler

i lol'd irl. Pretty much sums it up, hes even wearing the uniform of the TR