Who needs ZOE?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ViXeN, Dec 18, 2013.

1. AccelPrime

Charge has always been superior for us gifted ones :cool:.
    • Up x 1
  2. ViXeN

What? LOL We are severely underpoppped on Waterson. TR and NC both have higher pops.
  3. ViXeN

I think you may be on to something there. I never really used Charge and just assumed it wasn't very useful until last night. Its actually pretty good.
  4. Metaltoys

fixed

I was at the biolab.
  5. Liquid23

yup look at how underpopulated those Waterson Vanu are right now!

[IMG]
  6. GSZenith

wuut wuut KDR farm pic times? sure why not here is my contribution to the thread
    2hours of fun as stock HA with carv-9 no spawn room heroing! (is that a word <.<)
    well to be fair i ended up with 1 scope, level 2 nano weave and a medic pack op please nerf skills

[IMG]

I'm doing this right?
  7. ViXeN

This is a rare moment. Occasionally we get a pop boost during alerts but most of time we're fighting bigger groups of NC or TR. If you don't know that VS is usually underpopped on Waterson then you clearly don't play on our server.
  8. Posse

The question is, who needs a MAX to kill?
  9. Garmerr

Yes that is a rare moment. This is what it normally looks like at the end of prime time. This is uncharacteristically high population for TR too. But please, tell us more about how tough it is for you to play VS on Waterson.

[IMG]
  10. vulcan78

Oh Great One, please enlighten us! Tell us how to become better! Because when I play I don't actually try to improve my skill-set, I just run around randomly!

The great Meritocracy!

Youre successful because of your effort and inherently superior traits!

You fail because of your laziness and poor traits!

No other factors involved! (especially not because you see a sub-20 FPS during Zergs because of pi$$ poor optimization for those with Intel Core i7 CPU's and SLI/X-Fire OR conversely choose to play the game on low settings with shadows off for 60 FPS EVERYWHERE)

And you should have 16 hours a day to spare to perfect your newfound "profession"!

You too can aspire to the greatness Social Darwinism offers!
  11. HooWoo

11000score/h? holy crap what were you doing to get that little? killing only 105 people in 2 hours in a ZOE? my god that is bad.
  12. Aractain

This was a good drama thread - 8/10 would read again.
  13. Posse

Yeah, that screenshot wasn't particularly amazing
  14. SharpeShooter

lol I dont need to prove myself! It's you who are saying you are leet lol I can tell buy your accuracy that you are bad and you rely on revives! ! Come to miller and come look for me see how that works out for you lol.

if the best you got was a 2.4 K/D with a max then please come over lol I could do with a noob farm lol
  15. BengalTiger

Quote worthy.
    Back in the day when lolpodders reigned I learned to shoot planes.

When the time came for AV turrets, did I learn to shoot with precision...
    Once had a head shot from Old Shore Checkpoint to a guy with an AV turret on the Eisa Tower's landing pad. I have no idea how I did it, but it's possible.

How about creating an NC character for a change, on Cobalt, also for a change?

Next time do that with 3 other MAXes, for a total of 2 on each side of the landing pad.
    I guarantee your outfit will have a /yell or two coming its way really quickly.

Quality CAN be superior to quantity.
  16. IPLAYTF2

20% accuracy with orion and sub 20% with max weapons

dear god i hope you aim with a trackpad not an actual mouse cause that would just be embarassing
    • Up x 2
  17. NC_agent00kevin

Ego Thread, move along folks.
  18. Boildown

19. Liquid23

I wonder how bad she would take it if we started calling this a dick waving thread
  20. SniperCzar