Expect TR pop decrease...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AdennTM, May 2, 2013.

1. TheFamilyGhost

I hope TR don't turn into the new NC on Forums.
  2. ROMNEYTRON

LOL

You'll be back.
  3. eduarddato12

am i the only one who doesnot mind these changes? Now the TR and NC can fight each other fair. vanu is still op so i avoid em like a plague
  4. Pikachu

That is what I have been saying all the time. Loyalty until nerf. Strength in zerg.
    • Up x 2
  5. RasFW

Am I the only one here that sees the necro?
    • Up x 2
  6. Shinniok

AHAHAH, oohhh, TR... some lovable guys
  7. Xasapis

BS thread from last May. Guess what, TR dominated the population charts during the summer. So much for predictions.

Can we bury this thread now?
  8. Aegie

By the look of things, it may be too late.

So many complaints and so little time to play after the patch to even understand them...yet...
    • Up x 1
  9. piottras

Yay! They've been overpopulated anyway (still, TR complaining about weaponry is very very funny, play NC for a change :] and btw, phoniex is a funcy toy which sucks DPS-wise my friend)
  10. LordCreepy

11. Lugia3

Brace yourselves, the NC zerg is coming.
    • Up x 1
  12. Fatal1o1

OMG! This stuff is too funny! :D
  13. MaxDamage

The grounder was overeffective in dumbfire and was also nerfed so that it doesn't accelerate to the same degree. RIP grounder heroes.
  14. Revanmug

Nothing like seeing dumb thread from really bad players posted months ago.

Love that "Fractures are just bad Falcons." I heard the "striker is bad" but never the Fracture one. Pretty impressive.
  15. Conflictt

I'm not sure what's funnier, the people who originally posted in May or the people who think this is a new thread.
    • Up x 1
  16. Flukeman62

Don't be so quick to lump us all together. I'm staying TR.