Merry Auraximas

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Idoubts

Listen here, I just bought 1500 station cash for this sale and I expect to make full use of it. Please.Fix.The.Servers.
    Paying customers want to give you money!
  2. MrGhosty

I second the merch store idea, I would love to have a nice purple vanu hoodie....it is very cold where I reside so I live in hoodies. It would be nice to rep my faction. I also would like a the vanu symbol tree topper, no matter what my wife says it would go up :D
  3. Idoubts

Yes because I just bought station cash and I'm totally not upset that I cant use it.
  4. Philipsz

With the servers down over 24 hours it's like they are trying to make fun of us by posting this. Thanks, SOE!
  5. chidosi797

How do we know if we won
  6. Lancener

People really don't seem to get that not everyone at SOE knows how to work on certain issues with the game, the people that can fix the problem are working on it, the people that can't are keeping us updated. In the mean time the test server is still up, we had a good fight on there earlier so go for it.
  7. Hanti

^This. Bought an 50% boost, 30 minutes later server down, that was 9 hours ago, even if the servers come back now, it will be pretty empty since it's eu. So that's a whole day wasted with this booster ..
  8. MrGhosty

I would be very surprised if they don't extend the sale due to this downtime.
  9. Grimwulff

On the 1st day of Auraximas, Sony gave to meee! A uber swag bag of gooooodieeessss!
    • Up x 3
  10. HappyT

Congrats then! Best of luck in the new year ;)
  11. blueangleofdeath

Merry happy Christmas dev team and community team..oh heck to the entire SOE teams <3
    • Up x 1
  12. Gooey Engineer

you people know that the free test server is still up right
  13. Luperza Community Manager

We will contact you. Players have until 10AM December 19th, 2013 to enter. :)

This is for a giveaway that does not require you to be in game. :)
  14. Gooey Engineer

its been f2p for about a month now
  15. majinvegito123

This is obscene. I can't believe you guys are being so mean to the Devs of this game or anyone involved with its further use. They're doing this Christmas special for all of us and I am so thankful to be able to ever play Planetside 2. It is my favorite game of all time and I love it with all my heart. I will continue to support this game till the end and I am really happy that they are offering free stuff for Christmas.. And you guys are so mean to Luperza.. All I keep hearing is "nice priorities losers" and **** like that. I love this game.. Thank you for all you are doing for us.

~Shrimp
    • Up x 3
  16. Worthit

Ignore the forum trolls SOE, you should take it as a compliment that you can create something that angers people in such a way when they can no longer have it. Thanks for the long hours and the silent appreciative majority far favors a complete fix instead of a rushed one!
    • Up x 2
  17. amm0-rat

After reading the terms of service i noped out pretty quick.
  18. blueangleofdeath

What majin said!!
  19. Belarod

Why is XL not a shirt option in the registration? Also should there be something to specify preferred faction?
  20. HappyT

Aww the words of love...

Lets get Luperza a raise, let everyone see what good job she's doing here :p

Meanwhile server hamsters are doing their best
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3