Server Issues

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by codeForge, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Geekboy234

VS is technically inclined. Now that i think about it SOE should call Vanu tech support :D
    • Up x 1
  2. control-z

Because it's obviously a ZOE failsafe to ensure their continued purpley lobster dominance.
    • Up x 2
  3. Latrodectus

"The server is crapping out."

"Have tried putting MEGA THRUSTERS on it?"

"Why, what would that help?"

"I can't even talk to you people right now."
    • Up x 2
  4. Pikachu

Briggs is now MAINT.
  5. LordCreepy

Omnissiah
    Omnissiah

There is no truth in flesh, only betrayal
    There is no strength in flesh, only weakness
    There is no Constancy in flesh, only decay
    There is no certainty in flesh but death

6. Bayudness

American company... ya Sony isnt American....

Sony Corporation(ソニー株式会社 Sonī Kabushiki Gaisha?), commonly referred to as Sony, is a Japanese multinationalconglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan Minato, Tokyo, Japan.[4] Its diversified business is primarily focused on the electronics, game, entertainment and financial services sectors.[2] The company is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.[5] Sony is ranked 87th on the 2012 list of Fortune Global 500.[6]
  7. Kataq

It really restores faith to get updates like this, thanks very much.
  8. Cirth07

Guess again he says SOE not Sony in general Sony is Japanese but SOE is American. Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Online_Entertainment
  9. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

not enough blood was spilled for the blood god on Esamir while everyone was doing a cease fire snowman hunt.
    • Up x 1
  10. Tilen

Well hey, it's only logical for the empires to join against a common, snowy enemy.
    • Up x 2
  11. BloodMonarch

This made me smile... by testing I presume you mean the testing that has let SO many glaringly obvious bugs into previous live releases. I'd hazard a guess and say if you actually did test things properly a lot of this stuff would be found before it went live. I guess its easier just to chuck it out there and let us find it for you. No big deal though, its f2p so we can't complain too much, I just had to point out that major problems happen far too often after a patch to take any claims of 'testing' seriously.
  12. Nitrobudyn

I'd suggest to roll back the whole update and take small steps way - a patch update & shutting down the servers for about 15 minutes everyday over a week. If everything's ok - we can play. If not - You'll at least know where to seek.
  13. codeForge

Today the snowmen are definitely winning.
    • Up x 10
  14. Epic High Five

If the bug was one that, for example, randomly spawned Sunderers that were 55 stories tall and could kill with a honk, then I may never forgive you for locking things down.

Probably though it's a more boring bug, which is almost worse :(

I think this lapse in gameplay while I'm sick and not going out anyway would MORE than be made up for if you could, say, give me a horn for my MAX :D
    • Up x 2
  15. BobJoeXXI

No ****.
  16. Arbite

I really appreciate the note here. Many of us were wondering. Good luck.
  17. Akeita

For some reason, when the first time connery were up, I'm trying to snipe people and their head just.... Dissapear ? I can't see the head, and people are like sliding rather running...
  18. iPlague

The golden snowmen are gathering the zerg!
  19. Sossen

1: Do you know what the problem is?

2: Do you know how long it's going to take?

3: If 1 and 2 are unknown, isn't it time to roll back the update until you've fixed it?
  20. IamDH

Sony Online Entertainment is in San Diego. Sony is japanese