Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Mr. Troy

I had the same problem
    • Up x 1
  2. Illmaren

Lol yesterday i though about Membership

Now that i see how you handle Weekly Updates at your Servers...i say never....
  3. RockISonner

Haha I see what you did thereo_O

This is not a weekly thing. Unacceptable yes, but lets not get carried away
  4. lmnop23

It happens. Just means the servers are getting close to online.
  5. Wulfen109

No one cares you un subbed because of server issues after they release an amazing quality of life patch. Or maybe with your outcry you were hoping to get something free out of this. It's been less than 2 days. Heaven for bid you play something else or go out in the snow.

EDIT: wrong comment lol
  6. Jaguar

Look. As long as you let me buy the Industrial Mix skins 6 days early, I'm okay with whatever you need to do. :>
  7. sapphire6670

Stop the hate!
    If you were playing a bought game you could complain about the servers not being up fast enough. But with a free t play one, I'm not so sure.
    Any don't tell me anything about your valuable time you loose while not being able to play. The fact that you actually have the time to whine about it in the forum is proof.

And yes, my time isn't worth a dine.
  8. LilMoses

Server will be back online soon.
  9. ibosh

All the server's are......GONE lol whats going on guys im freaking out
  10. mrSplendid

I believe they work hard to solve that problem. I can wait as much as it takes to have stable server, some kids can't.

Mb you can go to gym or something...
  11. WakiPati

This forum is better than a book.... it have the good guy... the bad ***... and many princess......^^
  12. Zawabee

Yeah my characters are just gone (for the moment) hopefully this is temporary and they have a backup but if my DAYS of gameplay are gone I'm done for good. Doesn't matter how awesome I think the game is if you have to reset once a year.
  13. BadWolfzxc

This reminds me of that last double experience weekend they did where the servers were down for 1/3 of it and they didn't bother to extend it or compensate us for that screw up.
  14. westli

this is a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long soon
  15. CrazyCanadian24

GUYS.

TEST SERVER.

HOSSIN.

NOW.
  16. imfabiohello

yeaah just wait they will be come back online soon they working on it come on guys its a fk game i andersteand you but come on you just have to wait.:cool:its always with mmo.
  17. SL1MSchadey

Does anyone know how long the servers have been down for? They were down almost all day yesterday. SOE must be having a seriously busy Christmas season.
  18. Gorn

The Server is still down but something changed since i last tryed to play. The server are all gone now.

what can it mean...? ^^
  19. SlenderJosh

OMG it resets all things and doesnt let you see servers or log on, This inconveniency is so stupid! Get your acts together and put it up. There are many people who are angry about this so a way to counteract this would be "Free Christmas Bonus Present: XP Boost or Resource Boost 7days!" or "Free certs! (Insert Number here) [Like 200 or something]" This is so stupid. This was happening last night too. Hurry up already.
    Please and good luck,
    -Josh
  20. ColonelWESH

I suppose SOE is preparing us a big surprise!!!
    1- boost xp for a week
    or 2 - (let me dream) a new faction: the helghasts ;D. SO IMBA