Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Mag7157

The real reason Vanu are in those outfits

• Up x 2
  2. suprisefish

Neither did anyone else. You are not at a disadvantage. Stop complaining!
  3. lablague

c'est triste !
  4. DocScotty

Is there an eta or anything? I'd really like to get the daily deals...
  5. BrianJ2

classic one! :D
    this reminds me of something: how much wood could the woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  6. JoenH

this is what I feel

7. NightmareP69

There's one thing these horrible downtimes make me realize, how addicted i am to Planetside 2, i have a large list of unfinished games iv'e bought during steam sales yet i use my free time waiting for the servers to get up instead of playing any of those games, i just need my damn Planetside 2 fix even thought the game has a laundry list of issues
    • Up x 1
  8. S7rudL

Weekend double exp for everyone and free SC for subscribed users or something better? :D
  9. NinjaTurtle

Whilst I understand exactly this thread is not for complaints of that nature. There is a bigger issue right now.

And people wonder why the devs don't post here often. Could be that people aren't constructive in the relevant topics and just rage all over the place is why?!?!?!
    • Up x 1
  10. z1967

Isn't the player test server still up? Can't some of you play there?
  11. Benjamin Burdige

This is too funny! :)
  12. PwNrJoKeR

I know you guys are hard at work but man, what an inconvenience; I really love this game!
    • Up x 1
  13. BigBooty

Same. Thanks for depressing me devs. I expect your to pay my therapy bills :mad:
    • Up x 1
  14. The Gamer

no one is up ALL the srever are down
  15. Badname293

Probably makes them wish they didn't let go of all the competent people a few months back!! LOL!
  16. Wadelma

With any kind of camo, the Vanu vehicles look way more awesome than they did. More purple with camos instead of the hideous cyan. Yes pls
  17. GoodFight

It is beautifully ironic that the very first 1sc sale is for the nerfed-to-oblivion harraser lumifibre ;-) Guess that's the only thing it is good for now... dressing it up as a parade float.
    • Up x 2
  18. VALCHKYRIE

Actually they were up during 2-3 hours with crash every 30 mins so they locked them again^^
  19. Benjamin Burdige

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 4
  20. ferelferret

[IMG]
    • Up x 3