VS is Under-powered.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Laners, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laners

I'm calling this as new forum trend.
    No, I don't think they are and yes, ZOE has to go thank god.

*But they are the only faction without something OP now .
    • Up x 1
  2. JudgeDeath

Heh ... VS OG's are used being underdogs and having nothing going for them.

VS life ... It aint for everyone.
    • Up x 1
  3. iMartyr

Im okay with this.
  4. Nexus545

Reading the title actually made me laugh.
    • Up x 1
  5. PurpleOtter

Lavender and Teal,

...they've got that going for them at least
  6. Ratstomper

Maybe I don't agree with it, but I can respect it. Wish more players were less whiners.
  7. Riku

One word: Beamer.
  8. Nerovox

Oh don't worry those NC dudes on the cross are still go after the Scythe as it has a smaller profile than the Reaver.
    I wish those same people would scream about no other faction has a 200 dmg gun, or a get out of jail free card on tank.
  9. Hasteras

I'm curious what the NC have that you think is OP.

The Vanu still have the best MAX and empire-specific MAX power. That's right, even in its' nerfed condition it's still way better than lockdown and AEGIS. That's how good it was before. I mean come on, at ranks 4 and 5 they take less damage now than previously. All the MAX user has to do is be smarter and activate ZOE at right moment, and then tada! killstreaks. I think the placebo effect of ZOE being nerfed is probably going to have a much greater impact than the nerf itself.
  10. Nexus545

The shield on the Vangaurd really doesn't protect you from that much damage.

I would rather be able to do more damage with something like lockdown than use a shield and attempt to run away.
  11. Dark Pulse

Don't forget the women! That spandex is useful!
  12. huller

Let's start NCOPNERFNOAWKTHXBAI! with exactly the same arguments they used in the past against other factions.

Phoenix is a straight upgrade from the decimator!
    Why is it that NC get such a huge damage per Magazine in LMGs? NERF!
    Enforcer is a straight upgrade from the halberd!
    DPS is the ONLY thing that can EVER be relevant!!!!!! Nerf scatmaxes.
    Jackhammer is the best shotgun, nerf!
  13. Dis

Good. Nerf VS even more to complete the purge of all the 4th empire derpwads who plagued Matherson for damn near half a year.
  14. YouWannaGetHigh

WE HAVE LASHER X2 YOU PIECE OF LIAR!
  15. Spolin

Except for two things:
    1. The already piss-poor damage buff has been nerfed into pointlessness.
    2. The short-duration, long cooldown (at best a 1:2 ratio), renders it ineffective as a mobility aid; especially when paired with increased vulnerability.
  16. Winfield

17. Flukeman62

and so the cycle begins again...
  18. Nexus545

Recoil matters... And the enforcer does less damage to armour...
  19. Phazaar

Having nothing OP compared to having one potentially situationally OP thing and everything else being substantially UP? Cry me a river.
  20. Nerovox

Oh c'mon VS we TR are in the same boat... As long as we can shoot back we are OP!
    We are supposed to die a horrible and instant death as soon as we appear in the scope.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.