Halberd, You Shall be Missed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Brahma2, Dec 16, 2013.

1. WaaWaa

Yes. I still have a hard time hearing any VS (with a straight face) talk about any sort of fairness.

Tongue must be firmly planted in cheek.
  2. Nate

HEAT = High explosive anti-tank.

HEAT should actually be more deadly than AP. SOE likes to do silly things with tanks and their main guns/ammo..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HEAT

That is HEAT should be more deadly than AP unless our tanks are using composite armor.
  3. Gundem

Yes, I was talking about Composite armor. Tanks like the Abrams Tank laugh off anything but Sabot rounds.
  4. Crackulous

Yes, because your MAXs and TR's Striker didn't once strike fear in the heart of all their opponents. You had your streak, I had mine, disregarding the input of an entire faction's populace is as irrational as the implementation of such items.
  5. WaaWaa

I don't think there's any comparison to how devastating ZOE MAX's were to this game. Droves of people just quit the game because the Devs chose to ignore for months on end. Even worse, they gave no reason as to why they ignored it, or perhaps the ol' "collecting data" excuse so we would be appeased and keep quiet.

So yea while I'm not denying that those two things you mentioned might be frustrating to deal with, the scale of the ZOE MAX for the TR and VS is leaps and bounds above those two. And you would know this if your main character and most time played was not VS. Hence, my skepticism when a VS wants "fair play" on the forums, especially when a large percentage of VS on the forums defended the ZOE ability as perfectly balanced.

I didn't say I would disregard the entire input of an empire, but that it's difficult for me to put faith on VS forum posters being serious when they advocate "fair play" when a large portion of them defended the ZOE ability up and down. And the few VS who were against it were overshadowed by the droves of VS that came to its defense before the nerf.

If that doesn't clear up my stance, not sure how else I can explain my reticence to welcome with open arms VS forum posters who claim to want "fair play" in Planetside 2. It's a bit much no?
    • Up x 1