Snowmen Problem

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DurandaI, Dec 17, 2013.

1. S7rudL

Golden snowman on pts gives 5000exp and a golden snow man ornament.
  2. Nate

Its not a problem, its a feature. This is how software works.

Perhaps Esamir will become the favorite continent for a while.
  3. Crackulous

I'd only go for the golden ones, experience is nothing to me. Though that being said, I heard there's a reward for finding a certain number of them.
  4. DurandaI

Yeah on test server if you blow up 10 you get a title, not sure if that is gonna be the same number on live
  5. Crackulous

Are they difficult to find? I'm not interested in searching for days.
  6. DurandaI

Yeah they are fairly difficult to find, especially with all the people that will be searching for them
  7. Crackulous

Thanks for the info, mate. Any idea on what the rewards/reward is? I see demolishing a golden snowman rewards one with a snowman ornament, what about demolishing 10?
  8. MFP_TK_01

You are really good at making up excuses, did you know that?
  9. Syrathin

Expecting people to not act like jackholes isn't unreasonable, Granted it will be hard for some and likely impossible for others but I stand by my statement.

This I can at least partially agree with minus the hyperbole. The thing is it's a Christmas Holiday event that will only be going on for a short time and is meant to be fun. It may detract from the standard game play a bit but it's only temporary and I'm pretty certain you'll still be able to find some good fights.

Lastly, In the words of the ghosts of past, present and future - "Stop p***ing on Christmas!" (Admittedly very heavily paraphrased).
  10. Othello1994

All this talk of hunting the SnowHunters, but has anybody considered Hunting the SnowHunter-Hunter? Bringing your skyguard or various AA to deal with the Aircraft you know will be stalking the infantry/vehicles going for snowmen, or set up a sniping spot 300 meters out so you can snipe the other snipers waiting 150ft out looking at the snowmen!
  11. zukhov

I think that within a few hours that people will realise that snowmen are just a fun bonus and not at all an efficient way to make xp.

Oh yes, its PS2, give people a week then.
    • Up x 1
  12. Mootar

What about hunting the snowmen hunter hunter hunters?

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  13. Jaguar

I've been setting up shop on hilltops with my maxed AV turret and sniping ESFs. Yesterday with only the 50% boost from sub, I was at like 130 certs in 30 minutes or so with nothing but wire-guided awesomeness. Soooo many mossies and scythe pilots just not paying any attention at all. XD Definitely loving the fact that skill-shotting fighters with the AV turret is now a OHK.
  14. DurandaI

Oh yeah ive been hunting snowmen in a skyguard, never got more hate tells in my life.
  15. Othello1994

The Skyguard is less for hunting Snowmen, and more for destroying the aircraft who are stalking the infantry who are hunting the snowmen