How long will this go on SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by manson970, Dec 17, 2013.

1. manson970

So another patch and yet another FUBAR, and what did we get?
    lets see new continent aka hossin? NEXT YEAR lol
    new weapons for classes ohhh wait SOE will just probably remodel them once more so they can be different , ;)
    New vehicles meybe next year or later
    Continent locking its coming in the future hahaha even though people have been asking for that since day one, an actual goal to the game something we can fight for.
    The last patch did imrove the game but its kinda funny it came out just as PS4 was lunching.
    So what do we get a **** ton of nerfs and ppl are pissed off and devs just make jokes on twitter about random crap, think about it all we get is crap and nerfs. We spend our money on random junk cosmetic crap, ooohhh don't forget the snow men because they r so crucial for this game and meybe some new camos too, so i want to thank you SOE for doing great job o_O but what do you expect its a free to play game or if this was monthly sub non of this **** would happen and ppl would get what they ask for .
    • Up x 2
  2. RIctavius

jeezus , shush.
    • Up x 3
  3. Squibo

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  4. The Wolf

Victor you have yet to stop amazing me lol.
  5. Kedyn

Everyone isn't mad. I'm not mad.

Keep in mind that "maybe next year" starts in about fifteen days.

Seriously dude, stop posting and stop playing.
  6. RIctavius

I dont even care if I get hated now, Im sick and tired of this whining, you wanna whine lets play the game first and for **** sake I'm sleeping and the servers will be up tomorrow

and my clan alive on the Teamspeak.
    • Up x 1
  7. NinjaTurtle

That is the most disturbing thing I have seen on the interwebz for a long time and that is saying something
    • Up x 1
  8. PurpleOtter

9. TintaBux

Though its a rant, hes got a big point on all his points, lets be honest here and not kid ourselves.
  10. Squibo

Thanks Obama
  11. Prudentia

All i currently care is how long the servers will be down, i got someone to actually bet against me that they are atleast dead for 12 hours.
    Oh actually: i am mad. it is already 1:20 so i won't be playing when the server comes back alive to find all those hilarious bugs. i hope for something along the lines of the Nuclear PPA or the InvisiGal.
  12. RIctavius

Apparently my thread got found out :I
  13. RIctavius

A good run while it lasted...
  14. Athleet

Could you ***** anymore? go listen to taylor swift and shut the **** up. UNINSTALL THE GAME IF YOURE UNHAPPY.
  15. RIctavius

ON a serious note about the balances, for 2 months or 3 depending. People on all sides were literally ******** about the powers the factions had over each other, now what SOE have done here is nerf ALL sides , and I mean all sides. Now everyone's croning about lockdown, anchor mode, zoes , vulcans and etc etc.

Now here's the rub, they TOLD you in advance what they were planning. They told everybody clear as they - "test server" would be dealing with the modifications before being released live, now you didn't read and you didn't pay attention. But for me , I play the game with my head to the ground and not over estimating myself.

Now everyone in the old English saying which this community has failed to adopt , and I mean adopt - man up.

man up for the sake if you fight with others with there own strengths, man up for your friends, your soldiers , your outfit. This is a game yes, I put money into it, buy some weapons and mostly cosmetics (camo and helmets). Do I regret it? - no.

Now you going sit on your *** and whine at the fact people begged for optimization and balancing? Or go read Sun Tzu and plan your future campaigns. Go on, get on with it.
  16. Squibo

:eek:

I just realized..

SOE MADE A DEADLINE FOR A DATE THAT THEY SET

17. Athleet

18. AzureKnight

On the same coin though, all these bugs and server issues happened because they didn't push the date back any. What I mean is, they had less time to test if game breaking things would happen.

What they should consider is having a live server along side the other main servers (not PTS) that gets patched first, that way they can throw the patch on there and see if problems happen. Though I suppose that's difficult to do considering when a patch goes live, it affects all the game files on the individual player's level...

So your options are, push dates back for technical reasons, or just straight up delays and have the player base whine, or be punctual in deadlines and have your servers down indefinitely due to a patch that isn't kosher with the servers causing your player base to in some cases, be even more whiny....
  19. PanzerShrimp

Alot of nerfs? pretty sure only OP stuff got nerfs, as in 90% of TR's arsenal.