Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravenbloodmoone

it could be allot worse like hey could have done this on a week end when the servers would have the highest volume of players.
    for me it doesn't bother me that much becasue I just started so I really am still learning and am at a low battle level.
  2. Warhaven

I tried that game, but I gave up after an hour of running around as a six year old attending birthday parties and kicking a red ball. Had to double check my game box to make sure I actually purchased something from the Fallout franchise.
  3. MrThirtyTwo

how do I post from other ppl posts I hit the reply from there posts but nothing happens.
  4. Alizona

although another one of those nifty 3-day boosts sure would be cool of you, Sony!
    • Up x 1
  5. TintaBux

Its Pink! :eek:
    • Up x 1
  6. ravenbloodmoone

I just did it and the qoute seems to e working
  7. BigBooty

• Up x 1
  8. Alizona

it takes me a few seconds for the quoted text to pop up, you shouldn't have to do anything except hit reply

my problem is that I reply to myself when I mean to edit. haha oh well!
  9. TheCuqui

Quoting isn't working for me either.

Warhaven, Fallout: New Vegas is closer to the original Fallout games, but Fallout 3 is good too once you end the introduction and get to the actual gruesome adventures.
  10. Alizona

lol so you mean you didn't make it out of the tutorial part? :)

I already played the game once but didn't finish it and I was just bored and browsing reddit games and they got me all psyched to re-play it and watch Megaton get nuked from Tenpenny Tower. Sounded pretty cool at the time, even if it will probably take me 100 game hours to get to that point in the game. :)
  11. TintaBux

I press edit and the whole screen is white, no text there nothing.
  12. Caudill

Let me stop you right there. I've heard this one before!!! HAH! :)
    • Up x 1
  13. Xymm

I think it is time for some sort of update? My tapping foot is getting tired.
  14. TheCuqui

It Works! it Works now!!!!!

no :D
    • Up x 1
  15. HappyT

[IMG]:eek:
    • Up x 1
  16. Alizona

May the missiles of a thousand prowlers, esf's and scythes infest your armpits!
    • Up x 2
  17. Hodo

I think SOE really broke the servers.

Well time for them to hand the game over to Cornered Rat Studios so they can run it.....

LOL Just kidding.
  18. Alizona

LOL Pure gold. :)
    • Up x 1
  19. Icyydingo

OH **** GUYS. CONNERY IS UNLOCKED AGAIN.
    edit: false alarm
  20. Alizona

Hey man, we could go play... Wizardry. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.