Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luperza Community Manager

Downtime Start: 1:30 PM PST (10:30 PM CET)

Downtime End: 9:00 PM PST (6:00 AM CET)

All severs will be down while we investigate a server crash issue. Thank you for your patience.
    • Up x 6
  2. ironeddie

Its
    it's not going well for you guys today is it?
    • Up x 11
  3. ISKNemesis

It never does for them and Yet they still patch the EU servers before prime time...................
    • Up x 7
  4. GamerOS

At least it's not weekend, that would be even worse.
    • Up x 2
  5. PwNrJoKeR

Well this sucks.
    • Up x 2
  6. Brusilov

Ill be right here waiting : )
    • Up x 1
  7. Ratsle

Adding snowmen to a game always causes issues.

Down with snowmen!
    • Up x 17
  8. Nonorf

My characters have gone :'(
    • Up x 6
  9. Crisic

I'm fine with this.

Make those Vanu squirm a little more before they get dry humped due to their lack of ZOE.
    • Up x 2
  10. Haeri

Come on people, be patient! They will sort it out soon. Go read the patch notes in the mean time ;)
    • Up x 3
  11. Larolyn

Did that before the patch came out. Then watched as the patch was 5 hours delayed. And then saw all the European servers die right during prime time. As per usual with SOE patch day. They keep messing it up for EU something chronic.
    • Up x 3
  12. MickeySerendipity

"Dry humped" and "going in dry" are two entirely separate things, and it's the latter that'll be happening to the VS.
    Brace yourselves, purple dark grey guys.
  13. ADUILO

Please tell me I didn't lose all my characters.
    • Up x 2
  14. UnluckyFriedKitten

Graphic :)
  15. MickeySerendipity

Nah, login server's down, it happens damn near every time. When it's up they'll be there.
    • Up x 4
  16. ironeddie

To be fair it happens with all mmo's I can't think of any I've played that haven't at one time or another broken themselves after an update. Lord of the rings online was down for the best part of a week after one major update.
  17. BoomBoom4You

it appears the snowmen have developed consciousness and have overtaken their creators at SOE. CNN is reporting they have Matt Higby's hair hostage.
    • Up x 20
  18. ADUILO

Oh, thank God!
  19. Seyaret

My money is on the VS still squashing you, but I'd love to see the Aegis Shield nerfed with a 15 sec timer. I can only imagine the sobbing. :)

Anyway, I'm fine with getting my certs back for ZOE. The only thing that has me squirming is the game being down for repairs. I know they're "investigating" the problem, but I think they can "investigate" some lost business due to the accumulation of downtime.
  20. user101

How is TR suppose to enslave the VS and mow down the ZOE max's for fun... with the servers down. Open the hunting season on VS ...! I need to hang Zoe max's on the xmas walls...! :mad:
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.