Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. AccelPrime

2. Solgryn

Waterson is up, but there's a massive line at the login servers, expect to wait 10 minutes+ to get in.
  3. TintaBux

And another thing you would of noticed is, despite being prime time EU, they always put the US servers up first, you would think as its prime time EU they would put priority to these servers being put up first right>?
    • Up x 2
  4. Ranik

Harassers got nerfed heavily. No refund

Prowlers got nerfed into the floor from Anchor / Vulcan / Halberd nerfs. No refund.

Zoe got nerfed. Refund given.

Multiple smaller infantry weapon changes.

VS apparently getting catered to with cert refunds meanwhile TR might as well quit the game. And any dedicated tanker might as well just find something else to play. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 3
  5. Gooey Engineer

He's not most servers are up now, just not all of them yet
  6. PaperCutWeasel

7. LiezenKap

totally agree,
    a prowler is a one hit for an esf and to kill a vanguard.. you need hours
    • Up x 1
  8. Tsavo13

cobalt down again. Proxy radar now in defense slot, instead of utility? Was this intended, anyone know?
  9. pizo1

Come again pls...................are you seriuos about that
  10. cheezlelol

definatly says the servers are up on the main page too...
  11. Micho Todorovich

Um, no its not. Because then your presenting your broadside. Funny thing, its called broadside because its the larger silhouette. Also you take more damage from a hit to the sides. Your strafing was a huge advantage, then they toned it down. Its still an advantage.
    • Up x 2
  12. Kalepos

The functionality and usefulness of VS slug ammo is gone with the introduction of the bullet drop. The VS use energy projectiles, hence the BATTERY COILS; we don't use gravity-influenced, physical projectiles for the majority of our infantry weapons.

One faction has a better SMG, the other has a better SNIPER system. It was how the game originally developed. If we were all meant to be exactly the same, then make it so. Stop kidding us and just put the same weapons and vehicles into each faction's arsenal.

I agree with everyone else that after a major update, I should not expect my favorite items to behave as they did prior to the patch. However, we insist that you respect our investment of time and effort into your game and refund our certs when you make these sweeping, game-changing alterations. I am thankful for the ZOE cert refund. I agree with the NC and TR members who have had their vehicles' effectiveness reduced that they should also have their certs returned.

Respectfully,
    Chalepos
    • Up x 7
  13. Juz3-

Damn yeah Ceres is up!

Only another question raises... Can any1 log in? i've ben "logging in" for a while now..

Still, not complaining! atleast anymore
  14. isilyan

Well we have to get something in return for the worst Shotgun Slugs;)
  15. Elrohur

Down again :)
  16. Probition

Anyone else stuck at the 96% mark?
    • Up x 1
  17. Renuse

I have yet to find a snowman.
  18. UnluckyFriedKitten

ITS UP!!!

Oh "You've been disconnected from the server".

*RAGE*
  19. Norington

Wow, how can TR still whine... You've been OP since day one. When we, VS, get one weapon that is OP the whole forumside gets flooded 24/7. While you still have OP weapons all the time.

The devs were right. Prowler + Halberd was hugely OP. It takes out an armoured sundy in a matter of seconds, doing 50-50 damage between primary and secondary weapons. But other factions just dont whine about it as much.

Now that things are actually getting BALANCED its still TR whining all the way. I'm so glad the devs base their balancing on actual statistics, rather than community whining.

btw Miller still down, whaddup with that
    • Up x 2
  20. misterespresso

wth

so many false flags >.<