Stuck at 96% loading, game will not start

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hardwyre, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Santondouah

not a bug, just 1000000 persons that want to login at the same time, which overloads servers.

If SOE (or Pro7 I don't know who deals with EU servers update) could avoid doing updates during european prime time... Already occured for PU01...
  2. WyrdHarper

There
    There's eleven on the first page alone, four from today.
  3. Aurcius

I'm inclined to believe this issue is caused by load on the PlanetSide 2 servers, with everyone trying to log-in.

Just give it a while...
  4. raistra

I first got the same, now it's just that logging in infintite loading screen...
    edit: Miller and Waterson don't seem to be available anymore
  5. Hanti

6. bwsjuggalo

i was able to get in on my tr on connery but was disconnected while the cert refund window was up and telling me what was being refunded. that was just before my first post and server is still down and im calling job cuz if im wasting my time id rather get paid for it!
  7. f0d

96% bug has been around for a while
  8. Goden

Imagine a world where people actually had patience...
    • Up x 1
  9. Santondouah

not a bug, just 1000000 persons that want to login at the same time, which overloads servers.

If SOE (or Pro7 I don't know who deals with EU servers update) could avoid doing updates during european prime time... Already occured for PU01...
  10. Grayson

If SOE would care besides milking every moving thing THAN we would have a quality game
  11. Kuriby

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  12. Grayson

After every update? Seriously?
  13. Hicksimus

On the bright side that is still more complete than this game is.
  14. YouWannaGetHigh

Pardon me, but arent these the comments made on the same thread?
  15. Polanin1916

I have waited 30 minutes to login first time. Not it hangs on character selecting page.
  16. Kuriby

96% strikes again
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  17. YouWannaGetHigh

Never said its a bug :D
  18. Pruned

[IMG]

Now all servers are down again.
  19. Rockit

They should include a free dose of Adderall with every GU :eek:
  20. CHDT65

It would be nice if someone frome SOE just comes here to say "hello, little problem, better in a few minutes", like a train controller when the train is stopped.
    Just a 20 seconds PR work.
    • Up x 1