Stuck at 96% loading, game will not start

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hardwyre, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Xoda1609

I HIT 98% AFTER 1/2 N HOUR!!! FINALY!!!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. CHDT65

Everytime it's the same, not a single patch without this problem, will they never learn ?
    • Up x 1
  3. BeastHayden

I'm new here, how long does it usually take them to fix it?
  4. IsApro2000

how did they fix it before ?
  5. Rothnang

Oh hey 96% bug, haven't seen you in a while! How have you been man? How are your kids? Nice, let's get some coffee sometimes and catch up... no, wait... on second thought, die in a fire!
  6. RogueVindicare

Chalk up another one. Man, those three spinning circles in the upper left of the loading screen are SUPER exciting.
  7. IsApro2000

I MADE IT ! server unavailable FUUU
  8. Darkbiaze

waited 30 min, it finally loads, now at forever logging in, looks like server is clogged up right now.
  9. crackers821

All servers are on low population so it is universal for all players.
    If you do get onto the character select screen it states that the servers are "unavailable", its just SOEs servers again.
  10. Stew360

Same here on steam version all my friend with steam version cant get in but the one with non steam version as been able to get into the server
  11. lambusado

Before I report you.

I'm ingame, my friends are ingame so it might be your problem too :D
  12. Gheeta

Same for me, stuck on loading screen.
  13. Darkbiaze

Mine is non steam version, man, I still can't get in, it just forever loggin in.
  14. YouWannaGetHigh

So, anyone having the same issue? Is it because of the patch?
  15. H4YW1R3

Same issue. Validating files didn't work.

Seriously SOE, this has happened before. Why don't you quit rushing patches before they're cleared of this bug? I look forward to patches and improvements, but I'd rather be actually playing the game pre-patch than looking at a frozen loading screen post patch.
  16. deggy

Connery is completely down according to my client. My characters on Mettherson can't log in, they're stuck.
  17. WyrdHarper

Happens. Every. Patch.

Stop making threads people.
  18. VonStalin

This is first time for me when PC restart does not help..
  19. YouWannaGetHigh

Why are you so mad? This has never happened to me before. It sometimes happened at the character choosing part.

I'm just asking if its normal. Because i'm using a PC which was made before Jesus.
  20. BeastHayden