Warpgate rotation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tommyp2006, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Tommyp2006

That rotation on amerish and esamir was reverted after a few days. Also, hope you want to go back into the canyons and give TR the north gate again, because that's where you will be if the warpgates get rotated again. You guys won't be back in the North for quite a while still.
  2. shd

At least on the SE gate we will have rashnu and all the crap around it with bodies thrown at the howling pass. And it's not like we aren't used to that gate, we had it for like what, 6 month after release...
  3. HadesR

Should rotate it counter clockwise this time and give NC 1+ month in the North :D
    • Up x 1
  4. Nocturnal7x

Id gladly be back in the canyons just for a change of scenery. Im realy sick and tired of the quartz ridge indar x stalemates...
  5. PanzerShrimp

I have a feeling SOE are purposelessly doing this on Indar warp gates for pop balance reasons, They have rotated the gates on Esamir and Amerish but not on Indar?

The bottom right warp gate on Indar is by far total **** and TR are by far the forth faction favorite atm,

But dont worry, with some of the nerfs hitting TR soon they will probably rotate the gates finally, and then you can come here and make posts complaining how you now have to aim like everyone else with your hip fire scrub weapons.
  6. BloodyPuma

Im bored with actual position. Need a change asap.
    • Up x 1
  7. Lazaruz

As much as I enjoy fighting the NC at Red ridge and Scarred mesa, a warpgate rotation would be a welcomed event.
    • Up x 1
  8. Crackulous

I'm playing TR these days, so change what you will. It seems like TR's not going to be North for a while due to our history.
  9. f0d

imo they should swap over just 2 of the factions warpgates so we can have a different rotation
    im tired of fighting TR to the left and NC to the right all the time
    it would make the battles a little different and variety is good.!

---VS---
    -//-----\\-
    TR---NC

or

---TR---
    -//-----\\-
    NC---VS

or

---NC---
    -//-----\\-
    VS---TR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this one would probably be the best

anyone else want a different rotation?
  10. RHINO_Mk.II

I don't see what's so hard about an automatic bi-weekly rotation on all continents.
    • Up x 1
  11. NovaAustralis

• Up x 1
  12. ironeddie

I'm bored of being up north. It's been a blast but it's also now been to long. I'd like monthly rotations, say the first of every month.
    • Up x 1
  13. ZephyrBurst

There are 2 other continents.
  14. JackD

Yeah and we never had air resources. This might change because of the lattice system but i just see us getting swarmed by Mossis if we have the SE warpgate and TR the Northern

I dont think this is the case on every server.
    • Up x 1
  15. Paqu

Yeah I have been hoping for a rotation for a long time as well. To drive a Magrider the north gate is by far the worst. Lots of open ground and no cover from air.

SW on the other hand is the opposite. Lots of places to hide, ambush and take cover.
    • Up x 1
  16. z1967

I mainly play on Amerish whenever I can (its kinda pretty and you can actually use an IR/NV scope without being blinded). An Indar rotation should end up with the NC in the North, the TR in the South West, and the VS in the South East. NC could use some warp-gate love imo.
    • Up x 1
  17. NightmareP69

NC should have the North get the north gate and keep it for 2 months at least, they almost never had it
    • Up x 1