LaunchPad Error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by chawklet, Dec 11, 2013.

1. chawklet

Whenever i start up my planetside 2 in steam i get this box called Launchpad shell that says Updating components
    and then it just gives me this error instead of the login screen
    LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit http://www.soe.com/help for assistance.
    (1-0)
    I've already disabled my firewall and anti-virus, deleted my internet settings, and reinstalled the game twice.
    I'm on Windows 7 SP1
    CPU:Intel Core i7 2600k
    GPU:HD Radeon 6970
    BIOS:p67x sabertooth

Please help if you can :)
  2. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

The issue you are currently experiencing is commonly related to a caching issue with the game's launchpad. In order to possibly resolve this issue, go to your game's folder and find the launchpad.libs folder. From there, delete the launchpad.cache folder and try accessing the game once again.

If this does not resolve your issue please reset your Internet options by following these instructions: Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options > Click the Advanced Tab. On the Advanced Tab Afterward click Reset > Delete Personal Settings > and click Ok. Then go back on the Internet Options and on the advanced tab, scroll down to Security and un-check "Check Server Certificate Revocation" and "Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk" then click on Ok.
    In the case that your issue persists please open a support ticket with us for further assistance. You can use the link in my signature below in order to do so.