Who are these "top players" on NC?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fredfred, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Devrailis

How could you not know a Reaver was behind you? They're know for being just behind the Phoenix and Raven missiles for their patriotically loud freedom screeching.
    • Up x 1
  2. VSDerp

was shooting another reaver with aa max was kinda in the mode lol.
    • Up x 1
  3. ViXeN

Well, I can't speak for any other servers but NC have a bunch of good players on Waterson. I'm not sure who the current top people are currently though.

I could take down any of those guys easy so I should be at the top of the list. :D
  4. Roll Fizzlebeef

wow
    very farm
    such skill
    wow
  5. Rogueghost

Wat.
    T16 sucks, terrible lmg, got purple with the thing and never touching again.
  6. Silver Fox

Holy ****... over 2,000 kills with the SAW with 3 hours total time as HA...

How is this allowed to happen? You would think SOE would have a way to have people like this automatically flagged on the player site or something.
    • Up x 2
  7. Rogueghost

I was playing during his little streak, took 3 hours to ban him, which while being a very slow response time, he was also the first cheater I've seen in months.
  8. Silver Fox

Wow..

I've only ever seen one cheater in-game (he was literally shooting through a mountain and killing people on the other side) and that was probably six months ago.

Good to know the GMs will respond eventually though.
  9. VSDerp

ya i saw that already nothing new. but if you like the guy or not if you played with him or against you will know he does have skill and is a farmer.
  10. KnightCole

One kill every 3 seconds on average? That is only possible if one is sitting in a wall, hacking thier ***** off in a 48+ sniping people in the head as they spawn.....

There is never that many opportunities to even shoot, let alone get kills......Then what about those times there are no battles?
  11. HooWoo

404 error sarcasm not found/
  12. doombro

[PREY] and [TIW]
  13. KnightCole

Thats because that wasnt sarcasm
  14. GSZenith

Hmph waterson NC infantry that i even remeber...hmmm....what i can't hear you over 1v2 with TAR while reading forums
  15. Pruto

When you talk about top VS players, make sure you don't forget madnuke

You can thank release flinch mechanics that allowed any terrible with a CARV to demolish you with stunlock. Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with the most viable NC guns beyond having a higher learning curve.

The cost is pretty obvious though. I left for another faction, and many others either did the same or quit entirely. On every server NC is underperforming. On Mattherson NC is dead last in competence. Solid outfits are a rarity. Elite outfits are even more rare compared to VS and TR outfits that host high concentrations of good players on almost every server.

It's not the guns or the hardware that keeps me from playing NC regularly, but the lack of competence. I don't enjoy TR's TMG-50 and CARV nearly as much as the saw and EM6. I play on TR though because there's no one on NC who's on the level of the people I play with regularly. If I play NC at all it's with alts who also log on for their 167 fix
  16. biterwylie

Not sure if you are serious? But anyway the fact you can shoot accurately at targets from 0 - 40m without aiming feels like an i win button to me :)
  17. IPLAYTF2

18. MajiinBuu

• Up x 1
  19. KnightCole

You have no idea how wrong that libby gun poking through the biolab looks......:eek:
  20. KnightCole