[NC Mattherson] Sunder Military Gaming

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Neritus, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Forlorn Hope

I need food to planetside. Food doesnt help cold fingers. Down with cold keyboard fingers! Join Sunder we may provide mittens!
  2. SideOfBeef

Had an app in for you guys for a few days now, what's happening? Can't get a response in-game and the teamspeak is locked down.
  3. Covenant6

Sunder Military Gaming is at the forefront of tactical innovation on the Mattherson server. I have seen other outfits adapting our strategies and tactics for their use. Thats not bragging or a shot on the other outfits. That is a compliment to SMG and how successful they are in the field. SMG is a disciplined outfit that has taken real world tactics and adapted them to a FPS environment.
    SMG leads from the front. Look us up. www.sunderhq.com
  4. Forlorn Hope

Great turn out for Air and Armor training last night. Glad to see these numbers on a practice night, can't wait for combineded ops on Friday!
  5. skifton

Hey Side, I'll get in touch with you in-game.

Add skifton2 to your friends list!
  6. Cappy

I'm Pretty sure Forlorn said something about Moving to Armor:cool:
  7. Kaylim

8. skifton

Pretty sure he's too drunk to drive a tank these days during ops.

;)
  9. Forlorn Hope

To much truth for me to handle.
  10. Forlorn Hope

2 days to Friday Ops for SMG, join up and join in!
  11. Forlorn Hope

SMG main Ops tonight. Look for us on the battlefield and in the sky!
  12. Forlorn Hope

Main Ops on Friday went great. We had a great time battling for the alert on Amerish and finished up with some time running individual division objectives. Was a good night overall.
  13. Forlorn Hope

Vanu keeping you down?Join SMG and we will help you kick those pesky Vanu out of buildings all over Indar, Esamir and Amerish!
    • Up x 1
  14. Forlorn Hope

SMG has hands down the most amount of Zebra's I have ever seen.
  15. skifton

Zebras are now forbidden from ops nights. ;)

Just kidding...they are frowned upon though. Pink liberator glass is highly approved.
  16. Forlorn Hope

Pink Liberator Glass, Best Liberator Glass!
  17. skifton

I hear ops was fun last night...sadly I wasn't able to attend. Suckyyyyyy.
  18. Forlorn Hope

I couldnt make it either :(. I wont be able to make it this week as well. Holiday parties :(
  19. Forlorn Hope

Merry Christmas Eve SMG!
  20. Forlorn Hope

Oh post christmas bliss how I love thee! I shall turn you into PS2 excitement and danger!