What's the most satisfying role/class to play (for you)?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kimble, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Kimble

What class or role do you feel you mastered and get enjoyment out of the most? The one that you feel like you own with or help team and like playing the most?
  2. Sen7rygun

Engineer.

Providing fire support for allies, handing out bullets and patching up MAXes and vehicles are my favourite parts of this game. I also love driving aroundin my Proxy Repair Sundy and keeping front line armor topped up and supported, but I don't get to do it often. Theres little else in this game that pleases as me as much as watching the certs flow in as all those repair and ammo dispensing points tick away while I back up the front lines and squeeze in a couple of kills too.
    • Up x 1
  3. BigMacDeez

Engineer and medic. They're not your usual "IPWNEDU" classes, and someone's gotta heal/give ammo to you monkies, right???
  4. Teegeeack

Infiltrator.
    Because it was considered a useless class. But then we got SMGs. It's less rewarding now.
  5. Arch

Medic, someone has to patch up those leet players.
  6. Teegeeack

What.
    • Up x 1
  7. FIN Faravid

SMG infriltrator and Combat Medic. Everyone loves being sneaky, and i like getting my comrades back to battle, every time i revive allies i think "back to battle, only cowards (and rebels) die!" :p
  8. Takoita

I am guilty of going into a stable biolab stalemate as an engineer and turning off all higher brain functions sometimes. I find it relaxing.
  9. DolanMolder

I enjoy playing Medic and Heavy, Medic when there are none around and we are far away from the closest sundy, heavy when there are medics around. oh and i go pistol only for that xXMGLPR0Xx feel.
  10. Earthman

"I have stated my failure of reading comprehension, so surely the thing I failed to figure out is subject to ridicule!"
  11. ViXeN

Definitely HA because I like to be the first one rushing into bases or enemy-camped areas.
  12. NC_agent00kevin

Wow...way to read into nothing bro. You might work on toning it down before you get a girlfriend.
    • Up x 1
  13. Juuppra

Infiltrator because i usually roam other places and messing enemy's stuff especially when they fight each other so that you can sneak while not being noticed by defenders.
    • Up x 1
  14. Earthman

And you need to put your crystal ball away and stop pretending you have any insights into people's private lives.
  15. NC_agent00kevin

Infiltrator. I feel naked without my sensor darts and SMG. Ive recently started using scout rifles which are fun but not as effective. I find that in the majority of large scale battles, we have 30 snipers and not a single sensor dart out. Hit and run Infiltrator is very fun.

My most played class is Engineer. I repair stuff a lot, and will routinely jump out of my tank to fix Max suits. Sometimes I just drive around a repair or ammo sundy keeping the front lines fueled up and stocked. If I notice a forward sundy has gone down, Ill deploy somewhere safer then go Infiltrator and put some darts up around it.
  16. NC_agent00kevin

There was something about a pot and a kettle...

Not so fun when someone does it to you is it? Two way road bro.

Solid advice though, you might take it to heart.
  17. Earthman

Where did I mention the private lives or romantic status of people I heckle here?

Heck, I was generous and didn't even mention the "wow" and "bro" format that the canned putdown included as ingredients.
  18. Torok

Driving a Vanguard around feels badass, plus more than often you and your gunner can change the tide of a raging battle.

and the Minidalton is always a pleasure to shoot people with.
  19. Earthman

I'll try to get this thread back on track by answering the OP's question.

Medic. It's very rewarding, especially when the sunderer's blown up and the only thing keeping an offensive push going is me zipping around and reviving people.
    • Up x 1
  20. NC_agent00kevin

I wanted to make sure you understood things clearly. You seem like the kind of guy who needs thing all laid out for him.