Cannot load game

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by headshotsultd, Nov 21, 2013.

1. headshotsultd

Stuck at 96%; On the loading screen between the log-in splash and character selection menu. Neither logging out and in nor rebooting has had an effect.
  2. headshotsultd

Finally let me in. Let it set while I posted the thread. Perhaps too many players trying to log in? Though that had always caused issues after the character selection screen before.
  3. headshotsultd

And a crash to white screen...
  4. Spankyownz

Yup. Happened to me a couple days ago. Earlier today at around 9:15 EST I got in, but was prompted to create a new character. Now stuck at 96%.
  5. mihahelbl

Yep, I've got the same problem. I was stuck on 96% loading time (I got the game installed on SSD and I was usually in-game within 30 seconds). Though I finally got in the game's main screen, I tried to log in and it kept me logging in for 15 minutes ... I DID get ingame eventually.
  6. cc2001

Also cannot get in. Loads to between 75-96% then white screen, then G99 screen.
  7. Aleados

Same here. 96% and then G99
  8. CommanderMichael

Grumble grumble same here...
  9. Worms

same here
  10. Locke

Validating your files can help some people with this:
    (Open Game > Click the Advanced tools wrench icon (bottom left) > Select validate files)

If not raise a support ticket
  11. nArc

I was going to say same, but took 5 minutes to login. Not sure what is going on though...
  12. Axaxin

Having the same issue, unfortunately; takes a very long time to load from 42 to 96%, then hangs around a while. Validating came up with nothing.
  13. ggallin

Exactly my Problem Axaxin.... cant log in, stuck at 96%....
  14. Draknar

I was having the same issue, but I followed the first step in IT Support and it worked: "Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"
  15. OldCuban

Same issue here, only started to happen after today's patch.

Would appreciate a Dev response!
    • Up x 1
  16. Aranrya

Verifying game files fixed it for me. That was the last dev suggestion for a fix.
  17. Jeslis

Same issue, attempting to "Validate Game Assets" now.
  18. Jeslis

Validating seemed to catch nothing.. restarted the game and computer several times now.. still hanging at 96%.
  19. f0d

validating did nothing for me
    still stuck at 96%
  20. Kaserai

Yep, same problem over here. Stuck at 96% with very minimal CPU output. Im running a quad core with an ATI 5670. Maybe if we update drivers?\