[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Dredbr1nger

[IMG]

"We are as bad as we look."

Just felt the need to point out that you guys admit you are bad, LOL.
    • Up x 1
  2. EVILPIG

Join us for 1 Year of Operations Nov. 23rd Noon PST!
  3. Kracken

4. SgtBarn

Live Free in the NC. 666th DD

SgtBarn
  5. SgtBarn

Live Free in the NC. 666th DD

SgtBarn
  6. Shokaloop

Can I get an invite to the plantoon?

Sh0kal00p
    0=zeros
  7. Kracken

8. Ionic&Schizo

9. Coolerking

10. AwesomeTurkey64

I`m interested in joining, but I don not have a microphone. Do I need one?:confused:

Apreciate if you replied.:)
  11. Coolerking

yes, you will need a mic, we run a tight ship, only way to be effective is to communicate!
    a decent setup is cheap....you will be a better player, and will enjoy the game much more as well......give it a try!
  12. AwesomeTurkey64

Thanks! I`ll consider joining!
  13. JaceOP

Potential recruit willing to rain steel and lose blood for the 666th Devil Dogs.

xJaCE - Connery
  14. Corqutte

15. S0N1CB0OM

This seems pretty cool. :)
  16. Corqutte

Had a great day of fighting Zergs and taking bases if you like organized team play this is your outfit.
  17. HydroBIG BANG

There is much glory to be had when flying with a 12 plus man reaver squad in air wing,you need not but utter the direction of an enemy on your tail to have them disintegrated within seconds.
  18. Deezius

Wanna say I've been running with the devil dogs since PS2 beta, and being in this outfit has gave me some of the best gaming moments I could ask for. It gives a whole new level of enjoyment to the game.
  19. Kemano

Glad I joined, between the different divisions within the outfit and different styles of leaders at the squad, platoon, and outfit level, I can safely say I won't ever get bored playing. Plus, the massive amount of certs I don't notice getting because I'm having too much fun is a nice bonus.
  20. AkitoCN

How can I join you?
    Do you welcome Chinese who is studying in U.S?