Stuck at 96% loading, game will not start

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hardwyre, Nov 19, 2013.

1. SikWhite

still crashing...................
  2. KillingSlow

same here bro until now I got the 48/96% loading screen stuck ERROR and now after I validated when I press PLAY game crashes ....Annoying
  3. McFly

same here
  4. Jonny

+1 for 96% freeze. Time to hotfix your hotfix.

Update - got into the game menu but infinite loading icon instead of joining a server now.

Even more Update - got into a server...it just takes a while!
  5. Emotitron

6. Waxa

I'm just adding to the thread too, stuck at 98%.

I'm usually Cobalt EU. Hope this gets fixed, was planning to play with friends tonight..
  7. Capricasixxx

Stuck at 96% just like everyone else.
  8. Cromell

It launches, but after an awful lot of time. Had to wait like 5 minutes, my friend even more. Patience.
  9. Locke

Validating game assets is fixing this for a lot of people if you guys are still stuck (it's under advanced tools which you select by clicking on the wrench icon in the bottom left hand corner which is visible when you first load the client)
  10. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

In the case that validating your game files does not resolve this issue, please contact us for further assistance. You can do so at the following link:

http://help.soe.com/app/ask
  11. SikWhite

i saw a patch but the game still crashing ............
  12. MisterBond

I'm also getting this error, loads INCREDIBLY slowly off my SSD like 3% every 10 seconds, then gets stuck at 96%
  13. MisterBond

Validating files fixed the problem for me
  14. JackD

It is back
  15. rocko95

Mine was stuck at 96%, and when I validated files steam decided it needed to do a 8.9GB update. What on earth is going on? The game was working perfectly a few hours ago, and when I downloaded the patch it was tiny. Where did the 8.9GB come from?
  16. FunkeyxD

Stuck at 96% as well at some point it went up to 98%, Also I'm not sure but The infinite character loading onto the server might be cause by the fact that each continent has a Q.
  17. Poorform

96% as well. Not fun.
  18. d'Artagnan

what the hell SOE!!
    Release was better for me than last two weeks when I wasn't able to play for a week at least.
    From stuck on 98% for 2 days, to stuck on 96 for 4 days, are you planning to continue this??!!

Fix it and fix it now, I gave you too much money to shut my gaming just like that.
  19. Tolas

never, i repeat, NEVER validate through steam with ps2, there's a reason the launcher has its own
  20. Ketadine

I don't have the Steam launcher and I'm still getting stuck at 96%, then 98% and then nothing. Nice ... Is this a EU thing again, a third class players, after the non subscriber US player ? Because that is what I've been feeling lately with the login issues and epic lags.

Later edit : Uuh, 8th time's the charm! Or I could reinstall the game. That worked last time ...