Server Downtime for Hotfix November 19, 2013 6AM PDT (3PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Nov 19, 2013.

1. d_carey Developer

All servers will come down for maintenance at 6:00 AM PDT (3:00 PM CEST) for a hotfix.
    Downtime Start: 6 am
    Downtime ETA: 90 minutes

Gameplay
    • Increased the drop speed of drop pods
    Depot
    • The spare tire that was originally part of the Bull Grill will soon be available for purchase as a separate item for the 'Other' slot and can be equipped at the same time with grills. Players who previously purchased the bull grill will be auto granted this item.
    • The rear hatch that was originally part of the Boar Grill will soon be available for purchase as a separate item for the 'Other' slot and can be equipped at the same time with grills. Players who previously purchased the boar grill will be auto granted this item.
    Bug Fixes
    • Fixed a bug where trial items were occasionally not properly removed from inventory after trial expiration.
    • The mineguard for the VS Flash will now be the proper colors.
    • You can now use the AV mana turret in VR Training.
    • Cleaned up the font for nameplates to appear less cluttered.
    • Added more camo coverage to the Galaxy
    • Camos will apply to cosmetic vehicle attachments, such as fins
    • Some weapon camos were not being applied correctly to weapons. This has been fixed.
    • Fixed an issue where hood ornaments wouldn't display if you had a bumper equipped.
    • Fixed an issue where typing in the chat window could sometimes cause a hotkey function to fire.
    • Fixed a floating turret at Quartz Ridge and some missing stairs at Zurvan.
    • Up x 10
  2. Peald

Thats fine.. but nothing about the "Crash to desktop" problems or the huge lage? ;_;
    • Up x 17
  3. TheOriginalFaFa

MORE GALAXY COVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 3
  4. VanuBangura

5. lambusado

First you guys said that the cover of the camo was to make 2 camos possible, now you say it is a bug? couldn't you be a bit more clear and tell people that it was supposed to be like that because of cosmetics?

But that is ok, I still have to spend money on cosmetics so I'm not affected.
    • Up x 2
  6. MeatMeat

What is the ETA of the patch completion?
  7. unipsycho

Please look into the desync issue. thnx. ._.
    • Up x 2
  8. SashsaACIII

2h server downtime * Repair.
    18:55 pm MSK
  9. Upgraded434

Servers are starting to lock now should be up in thirty minutes hopefully. :)
  10. Saakeman

This is a nice addition :)
  11. Lazaruz

Seconded.
  12. mikenzb

Am I the only one happy about this?
    • Up x 2
  13. tamran

Galaxy schyte and magrider need more cover..i dont feel cool riding anymore. Camo are 2 camoflage the veichle.wtf is the point when the faction colour IS STICKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  14. pirron

Hopefully.
  15. Torok

Atleast you patched today rather than tomorrow, props to that...
    • Up x 2
  16. NCwolf84

Disappointed that the crash freeze issues aren't being addressed.
    • Up x 4
  17. Gheeta

All fine and dandy but i hope you get to the crashing issues soon.
    • Up x 4
  18. Ang3l

nope :) I tried a few times to lay one down.
  19. Tattun

For the Bull grill you remove the spare tire and the top air intake (it's located on top of the "decals slot"). You will auto grant the spare tire but what happens with the top air intake that has been removed?
  20. Ang3l

They already did this :(
    I miss being able to set up a beacon and drop in right on the point and mop up. STEEL RAIN FOR THE WIN