Can i run this game ? :S

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Faroom, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Faroom

hi guys , im new at this game .. and i just wanna know if i can run this or not .. i have a realy basic setup ..

Intel® Core™ i5-3350P CPU @3.10GHz
    processor 3,12 GHz
    RAM 8,54 Go
    video cardNVIDIA GeForce GT 620
    video card memory 4.24Go
    818,28 Go
    Download speed 2,13 Mo/s (17 mbps)
  2. Alexlightning7

yes. Not very well, but yeah. With latest patch, it should be playable at low settings.
  3. Cheap_Shot

Only issue i see is the 620 gt i would if i was you try and play this game at medium settings and play with them from there (low flora low/off shadows) etc this game tends to play faster if you play it at Medium+ settings (low redirects pressure onto the processor) which is usually the bottleneck for this game and causes most peoples low FPS.

I played this game on a phenom 980 for a long time in large battles(several hundred people) i was skimming the 15-20 mark never above that but around there... And your cpu is better than that also with the new Patch i bet you will be 25 in large battles or more.
  4. ironeddie

Minimum System Requirements
    OS - Windows XP
    Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 or higher / AMD Phenom II X2 or higher
    Memory - 4 GB RAM
    Hard Drive - 15 GB free
    Video Memory - 256 MB RAM
    Video Card - nVidia GeForce 8600 series or higher / AMD or ATI 4850 series or higher
    Sound Card - DirectX compatible
    Recommended System
    OS - Windows 7
    Processor - Intel i5 processor or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
    Memory - 8 GB RAM
    Hard Drive - 15 GB free
    Video Memory - 1,024 MB RAM
    Video Card - nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
    Sound Card - DirectX compatible

So above is the given system requirements. Your pc meets the reccomended requirements.
    I don't even think your graphics cards is bad. I got good frame rates pre optimisation & great frame rates with a 560ti.

I think you'd get on fine with medium or even high settings & receive a good solid & importantly playable frame rate.
  5. Alexlightning7

NOooooooooo.........
    a 620 and 560 ti are not even in the same planet in terms of performance.

The 620 is bad, and HD 4000 is about as good as it. It will play it fine, yes, but not at high settings. maybe not even at medium settings.
    • Up x 1
  6. ironeddie

I stand corrected. Got caught out by naming convention. Assumed 620 would be a step up from 560. I've now looked at the specifications for a 620. Oh dear.

The OP has a good system though if he upgraded that graphics card it would be a great system.
  7. Faroom

Are you sure if i Play at medium settings it will be better then low settings ?
    cause with the new patch i have the low settings and i have drop a bit the first bar of the video settings 50 fps to 25-30 in huge batltle .

But i want to know if i play to medium settings it will be better !
  8. AIR-Gtx04

Will i be able to max out or at least 50-60 with my nvidia geforce gt640 overclocked
  9. Paulus

Max it out? God no. GT640 is an Office grade GPU. Also consider your CPU as that's also important
  10. Dragam

Cheap_shot : stop spreading that BS info! Increasing your Graphics settings does NOT(!!!!!) take load off your cpu! It simply adds load onto your gpu... meaning that it wont get you higher fps, it will most likely get you lower fps, if you have a weak gpu.