Planetside 2 Anniversary in a few days

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NightmareP69, Nov 15, 2013.

1. NightmareP69

What do you think SOE has in store to celebrate the anniversary ? T-ray and Maggy keep talking about some sort of special preparations on twitter but no one knows what they're exactly doing.

I'm hoping we'll get a 2x/3x SC sale, iv'e been waiting to drop another 50 euros into the game but i'm waiting for a good SC sale.
    Double XP would also be lovevly and maybe a wig replica of Higby's wonderfull rebellious hair for all our characters.

The anniversary is on the 20th of this month.
  2. vsae

I'd like something other than SC sale or XP weekend because I need none of those and its quite primitive.
    • Up x 1
  3. Regpuppy

Like I said in another topic, with what they've said in command center and how secretive they're being. It's alluding to something bigger than just another xp event or just another 3x sale. Especially since 3x sale hits all games and isn't really that special. It just seems like they plan on adding something to the game, this game. Especially with the phrase "something the players have been asking for since launch" from both T-ray and Higby being mentioned on a previous command center.
  4. Rabbitz

Trust me, double or triple SC not going tohappen.

but still...
  5. HadesR

If it was only times X station cash or Double XP it would be kinda disappointing ..

Hopefully they have something nice lined up for us fools players who stuck it out for a year .

And knowing SOE I'm kind of scared of the whole " What players have been asking for " scenario ...

Could be server transfers or re-cert options or something random one derp on Twitter asked for.
  6. vsae

Your signature. My awesomenes-O-meter is broken
  7. Mezinov

This.

I want purchasable cert reset for the anniversary.
  8. vsae

HERETIC!
    We've waited a year to get this and it is still point of debates. Every player deserves one free cert reset.
    • Up x 2
  9. Mezinov

If they want to give me a free one I won't complain; but I also won't complain if it costs a few bucks to do either. I can see why people would want a free one though; there have been alot of mechanic changes since launch. Won't get them back the SC they wasted on certain things though.
  10. NightmareP69

Server transfers, oh that would be just awesome. I'd move my VS to Woodman immediately, the VS there are so nicely organized, always a pain to fight them when i play NC.
    • Up x 1
  11. Jonny

Yes we are, fighting with KOTV is great fun as they are very organised, join us! :)

On topic, I'd like to see them just deliver hossin and meta game asap and not spend/waste time making any new fireworks gun or christmas hats...
  12. Roxputin

Wait..... Beta started August 6th, 2012. OPs dates are a little off.
  13. Roxputin

Wait. Beta started August 6th, 2012. OPs dates are a little off.

14. R3dBeaver

WPS Season 1.

They've confirmed it at the Pre-Season thread.
  15. Crackulous

Oh.

God.

No.
    • Up x 4
  16. maxkeiser

Free celebratory camo, free anniversary weapons, double XP and double station cash?
  17. NightmareP69

• Up x 4
  18. NightmareP69

They're not celebraiting the anniversary of the beta lol, it's the anniversary for the day when Planetside 2 officaly came out as a full game
  19. WyrdHarper

Bug fixes?
    Limiting vehicle spam?
    Real lattice system?
    Limitation on vehicle/MAX spamming?
    Alpha look back?
    Limitations to fourth faction?
    Better leadership tools?
    Real tutorials so we don't hemorrhage newbies?
    Continent locking?
    Hossin?
    Searhaus?
    More faction asymmetry?
    Implants?
    Limitations on fourth factioning?

Or maybe even something more exciting, such as
    A four person buggy that will be absurdly imbalanced and unfixed for seven months?
    More cosmetics for us to buy?
    NS everything?
    • Up x 1
  20. Ryekir

2x/3x Stattion Cash sales really have nothing to do with PS2, since that's across all SOE games, so I wouldn't expect that for the anniversary. I'd more expect some fun, silly in-game items for the anniversary. However, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a station cash sale for the holidays.
    • Up x 1