Stalker Cloak/Melee Weapon patch

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by bmurph101, Oct 10, 2013.

1. bmurph101

I know it was supposed to come out July/August; have buddies back playing but said they've seen no such thing. Haven't been able to find anything on it.

There an actual set date when this is supposed to happen?
  2. Raraldor

the infiltrator update, like every other update, is put on hold while the entire team works on optimization unfortunately
    • Up x 2
  3. bmurph101

For real? The game's been out over 2 years; how much more stability could the game possibly be lacking?
  4. teks

All of it.

Every update made the game less stable. They need to streamline it for the PS4, which is the whole thing funding the game in the first place.
    • Up x 1
  5. Ceskaz

Game release date : 20 November 2012
    Open beta : August or september 2012
    It's more 1 year...
    • Up x 3
  6. bmurph101

So now that the performance patch came out (which is pretty solid imo), are we gonna see this update and others soon?
  7. Astraka

That was Phase 1. That implies there will be multiple phases. Don't hold your breath.
    • Up x 1
  8. DeadliestMoon

I hear it's going to be Phase 2>content>Phase3. Then we'll see what happens after that.
  9. Astraka

Hmm. Didn't know that. They did say Phase 2 would be on Test soon, so there's that.
  10. bmurph101

Sheeeeit I hope so. WTB Melee Pushing.
  11. DeadliestMoon

For the record, I don't think melee weapons will ever be a thing in Planetside.
  12. bmurph101

13. DeadliestMoon

14. OldMaster80

It depends on what you mean with "soon" :D
    But some of the Infiltrator stuff is already on the PTS and we've seen a lot of videos so we should be the next in line.
  15. bmurph101

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!

Could you link these videos please?
  16. Xocolatl

Ever had a parked vehicle suddenly hop onto your head? Yeah...it still happens.
  17. Saval

Stalker cloaking is badly needed. The infiltrator cloaking as it stands now is horrible. You're very easily seen whether you're moving or not. In Planetside 1, you couldn't be seen when you were standing still doing nothing. I'd like that to come back.
  18. Topher

Banshee Cloak - By Tenebrae Aterna. Look for it in "The Infiltrator"
    • Up x 2
  19. Tenebrae Aeterna

Banshee and Stalker cloak is needed. :(

Come on, it has a cool name and everything.
  20. Topher

IKR.
    • Up x 1