Epic Battles!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meeka, Nov 12, 2013.

1. tproter

Have you seen what you wrote? You make it sound as if you're a great leader and war hero, when in fact, you're talking about your accomplishments in an online game. Yes, a game.

No offense, but I'd be more impressed if you'd invented a cure for cancer or developed a new technology that created millions of jobs.
  2. Sen7ryGun84

Tongue firmly in cheek dude, its hard to convey sarcasm over the internet. If you've played on Briggs beside me you'll well know I'm one of the biggest bullet pillows in the field. I've probably improved the KDR of everyone in my outfit by 0.5 just by being the first guy to be ventilated every time we get rushed.

I've got no idea who the guy was I was talking about there, he could be a DA platoon leader for all I know. But you know, smack talk is smack talk.
  3. tproter

My apologies. As you said, it's sometimes difficult to detect sarcasm when it comes to boasts. Especially since many on this forum tend to boast quite a bit about their gaming prowess.
  4. Fear The Amish

I liked the old way of having a squad hold spawn until the SL could fly in and drop a bacon.
  5. vsae

Yeah yeah, you need this you need that. Look around man. Everyone just zergs, even outfits dont bother playing "strategically", they put a waypoint and move on sometimes not even bothering to put a beacon. The middle ground you spoke of exists, but quite frankly its rare enough.
    Whenever I play with outfit, it is just the same story all over again. Either we steamroll small bases because nobody wants to fight coordinated force of good players, or we join mindless zerg fight and well, people just either leave for smaller fights or log off.
    All said, I mostly play alone or just with my friend thats why I'm so biased towards drop pod technique, because you could continuisly drop on towers and slaughter oblivious players, who never cared to even check the minimap. Some people would then hunt you through all the tower and it was what I found most fun in this game. I am a niche player. And now that niche was almost destroyed.
    I might aswell start career of esf pilot now.
  6. Lessonteacher

Haven't had a lot of chance to play with the new changes as much as others but for me it just means a bit more of 'getting back to basics' is required. Sunderers and well placed beacons are more important than ever and the crutch of SL dropping is gone.

Wanted to post only to say that it is inaccurate to say 'JUGA' is complaining about this change. Each member has a right to their opinion as Sentry expressed. Ninefingers for example had the following comment about it on our forums:
  7. MaCritz

Lesson learnt, teacher.... I'll see you in the battlefield..