[NC] Praetorian Guard

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Hosp, Dec 6, 2012.

1. P0INTMAN

How have you been, you troll? We miss you too. When it wasn't dagda, it was LORD ZOTZ!
  2. P0INTMAN

Theres a lot of talk about NC weapons being underpowered or whatever. They are mostly. However, PG doesn't need weapon power alone to get what we get done. Years of being among the very best of the NC means we know how to get things done with very little or no real backup to count on. We're used to being in the fire: Outgunned and outmanned, all the time. The clock is never our friend, and murphy is our misguided ******* cousin who likes to stop by all the time, unwelcome and unwanted. Somehow, we still get **** done where others would and do fail.

Just imagine how dangerous we'll be when NC weapons get a buff.
  3. WaaWaa

4. Karion

huh. unexpected surprise on my recruitment (Edit) forum thread*.
    Templars of the new conglomerate huh? Couldnt join connery?
  5. WaaWaa

Most of my close PS1 NC buds went Mattherson. Connery I know very few people there.
  6. Karion

7. Karion

Ghstmarauder... I remmebr recruiting himinto PG. stupid noob i thought.. Now look, all grown into big boy pants and such. "You my boy blue!"
  8. Karion

Ramping up our numbers. Seeking a select few to help me and outfit run a good platoon.
    Problem is, tired of random invites. Not that I dont have an interest in the random outfit invite. Just hate having to weed out the ones who are not "PG Material" so to speak.
    Through the forums however, I can get your attention to come and apply via our forums.

http://thepraetorian.enjin.com/

Its a simple application.

Prefer anyone who can actually give time to the outfit. However casual players are cool to join too. Just asking one thing. Bring your A" game. I dont expect you to be the best killer in game, but I do expect you to try your best, learn and know what you don't know.
    • Up x 1
  9. Hosp

Munroe is back and Smexier than ever. You know, the guy with 20,000+ jackhammer kills. :eek:
  10. Karion

Hes a madman! :eek:
  11. P0INTMAN

Everyone should ask Munroe about his amazing observatory.

Don't tell him I sent you.

Munroe, don't kill me.
  12. Hosp

13. Hosp

Status Update:

Contrary to, a not so, popular belief (/r); Praetorian Guard is NOT JUMPING SHIP TO TR. Some in leadership were fed up with NC imbalance and decided to goto TR for a vacation. Which is something PG has done since back in PS1. Things get stale for some reason or another and we swap empires to take a break. But on the cusp of OFMG patch 1, and having been on the PTS, part, if not all, of the outfit will most likely end up not switching at all.

Fear not NC zerglings. We'll keep saving you from yourselves whether you like it or not.
  14. Hosp

Now destroying our enemies with 50% more FPS. :eek:
  15. Hosp

Still avoiding MLG for all your MLG avoidance needs. :eek:
  16. Hosp

Not sure if I'll be online tomorrow to send this message, so here it is a bit early just in case:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AURAXIS
    • Up x 1
  17. Hosp

Still the Greatest non-MLG Outfit on Connery. :cool:
  18. kaptinkrunch88

I can think of one other that I prefer.
  19. Tasp

Good for you kaptin.

PGs not the biggest but they sure can hold their own.
    • Up x 1
  20. Hosp

Danke. But hey, if he "prefers" to be in an outfit that doesn't encourage improvement it neither affects my, personal, claim nor our actual battlefield effectiveness.