Give us more 3 way Battles!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Oct 28, 2013.

1. MarlboroMan-E

What? The devs have done literally nothing to discourage the incessant 3 way.
  2. Deronok

Part of the fun of 3 way battles is their rarity. Having nothing but 3 way battles would kind of getting irritating.
  3. Kunavi

There should be a reason to want to get involved in 3-Way battles. Some sort of... Incentive? I mean except the obvious and most important "I LIKE IT". There should be a carrot to lure in those intimidated by such situations, those who only tend to follow others, ETC.
  4. zaspacer

I'd love to see a Lattice Connection added between Crossroads Watchtower and The Crown. I think it would increase the amount of 3-way battles at The Crown.

I do appreciate what Lattice brings, but in many areas I feel the Lattice Connections should be set to fit the natural progression of play. Add a Lattice Connection:
    1) Crossroads Watchtower - The Crown
    2) Ceres Hydroponics - Galaxy Solar Lab
    3) *maybe* NS Research Labs - Regent Rock Garrison
  5. yllom001

3 ways are best when you are 7 lattice links from friendly territory, in a biolab you own, laughing at your two foes kill each other for you down below. NC SE WG 2013 - One of the many battles of Allatum
  6. Zotamedu

There is no three-way battles to be had as long as the continents are covered in lettuce.
  7. EliteEskimo

Back in the day when Esamir was filled with epic tank battles all around the map, and not bases with giant black derp walls with clustered terrain, massive 3 way battles would occur around EISA Tech Plant on a regular basis and it was one of the most awesome experiences to be had in the game. :cool:

R.I.P Esamir, I shall always remember your former glory.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. Pikachu

Glacier and Saerro had tripple battles time to time. :D
    • Up x 1