Looking for dedicated players

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Specoprotive, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Specoprotive

To be clear I am looking to form a dedicated but small teamwork focused group. Something that I have not been able to find in regular play and I am sick of it. Any players looking to join please read the terms below.

• Small groups (12-24 man) would be best for teamwork focus
    • Situation specialization
    • Scheduled team play time
    • Team meeting (to discuss updates and tactics)
    • In game training (optional)
    • Minimum 100 hours play time
    • Mic required (teamspeak installed recommended)
    • Current outfit does not matter (we would likely create new characters to specialize and for team building.
    • We will chose a faction to play on
    • Able to take orders (does not mean you can't constructively criticize
    • Other terms to be decided
    Contact info
    • teamspeak ts01-il.aspnix.com:2007
    • steam Spec_oprotive
    • Email absalguy@yahoo.com
    • In game Absalguy
    Feel free to contact me about this if you have questions.
    • Up x 1
  2. james07007

3. Hands Down

You might be onto something there. I find that so many outfits adopted care-free play. People do not move like a fire team (everyone and his grandma runs toward point), they don't cover sides (so many with a tunnel vision syndrome), everyone talks at same time over voice-comms, there is no much thought given to who does what, end so on.

I hope you will manage to get a small and dedicated group going.
  4. OdinsPride

You could find an outfit that already does many of the things you say you are pining for. The Dread Legion is one of them, but we are certainly not the only one.

If you are doing this because you want to start your own outfit, that's fine and I wish you nothing but the best of luck. But if you are doing it because you think that if you don't, no one else will? Then I would suggest asking around and seeing who people say are the more tactical and objective oriented outfits on the server, and run with those outfits a couple of times!

If there is anything Dread Legion can do to help, feel free to ask!!