Yellow camo for NC coming! (and mint green for vanu)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Pikachu

This is actually interesting.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. Skizzik_NZ

NC max looks hot. Whats it look like on a gal?
  3. HadesR

Cool ...

If they ever implement a continent made out of custard it will be perfect :rolleyes:
    • Up x 8
  4. Ganelon

So basically; VS and NC get their factions' secondary colours as camo, while TR gets some white camo.

Still happily giving black to VS while being reluctant to give it to TR, I see.
    • Up x 7
  5. Zoner

You should get a health or damage buff while wearing a 'danger yellow' camo. You are going to need it.
  6. HadesR

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  7. Jachim

Great, more black and white camo for the TR. :rolleyes:
  8. WyrdHarper

That yellow looks surprisingly good. Wish TR would get camo without white in it; our faction secondary is black, consarnit. It looks like harlequin camo; we're just going to look like a bunch of jesters wearing that.
  9. ManualReplica

You're not allowed to have cool camo.

Members & recruiter cool guys only.
    • Up x 2
  10. Pikachu

Jesters?! :D Thats the most famous NC outfit on Cobalt.
  11. Cougarbrit

Exactly, they ain't TR, they're yellow-bellied, kebab eating NC.
    • Up x 1
  12. Pikachu

Silly terrans refuse to try tasty kebab, with french fries.
  13. Lucidius134

Why do I have to pay for faction colors
  14. Kaktwox

So what do TR get? Oh ya, they have our secondary color to the Vs...
  15. Axehilt

Wow TR sure got shafted on that release. Guess they usually come out slightly ahead on visuals though, so one bad release shouldn't be too bad.

For VS and NC this camo definitely seems better than the usual camo. Glad to see an improvement in quality overall.
  16. Armchair

The contrast of colors in the VS and TR camos remind me of old Naval dazzle camo from WWI/WWII.

NC camo just looks yellow.
  17. Liquid23

so they have managed to cover so many colors and patterns there is nothing left but ridiculous... yet I still don't have some basic olive drab
  18. Lamat

Freedom fries.
  19. eldarfalcongravtank

or digital woodland, or digital desert, or urban, or navy blue, or anything actually useful instead of these purple/red/blue/yellow/cyan monstrosities

but no, SoE doesnt want ps2 to be a serious war game. they rather choose to release ridiculous camo, as you say
  20. Liquid23

but we do have multiple versions of woodland, desert and urban camos... digital is no more useful than standard, and navy blue isn't actually anymore useful than purple/red/blue/yellow/cyan