New TR and VS helmets... lucky puncks

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasonSTL, Oct 26, 2013.

1. MasonSTL

• Up x 1
  2. Littleman

All I ask for the NC is a full helmet with an orange face sized visor, not decepticon rejects. Why are simple Halo inspired helmets - helmets very fitting of the NC aesthetic if I do say so myself - so hard to make for these talented individuals?
  3. Van Dax

2 helmets that I guarantee will please are on their way.
    one is off the original concept art and the other
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. Hoki

5. WyrdHarper

I'll need to see how they look with camo and armor, but to be honest I don't see any of them really being something I'd pick over dreadnought. The headset one would be a great default helmet though; that guy definitely looks like he should be Random Recruit 1 or Newbie Jones in a PS2 machinima.
    • Up x 1
  6. libbmaster

VS player here:

I'd like to (for once) step in to defend the TR and say that the miner helmet is a horrible idea and should be replaced by something that is voted on by all the TR players.

The Judicator helmet almost makes up for the miner helmet's disgustingness by bringing the TR maxes "hate goggles" to squshies, but still something more must be done.

Good day.
  7. KnightCole

An NC spin on the Master Chief helmet? Id wear that helm in the pic though.
  8. Kyouki

Still waiting for TR hood.
    • Up x 1
  9. pomps

TR got a stupid hat!
  10. MasonSTL

• Up x 1
  11. Rogueghost

Is it wrong I really like the headset helmet?
  12. Hoki

I'm buying it. :D
  13. Hands Down

It would look cool if we had a robust face customization available - alas, since we do not, you will end up looking like one of 1000s clones out there.

Which is the exact problem of all "open-faced" helmets in Planetside2.
    • Up x 1
  14. Axehilt

The NC Empire spent all its cert points in MAX Shotguns, Aircraft Shotguns, and Tank Shotguns.

No points left over for Good Fashion Sense.
  15. Flashtirade

That headset helm reminds me of someone...

16. Sordid

Well that depends. Do you care about plausibility? Because that headset microphone would be completely useless on a noisy battlefield, not to mention it'd break off in the first bush you had to crawl through. In reality, you'd use one of these. But that looks nowhere near as sexy, does it.
  17. MasonSTL

lol the guy doesn't even look comfortable wearing it! That and it looks like some kind of new tracheotomy procedure
  18. Phrygen

The brilliance of the Hat implementation by SOE is clear. They get the community to do it, while they focus on the game. Requires less employees, and increases revenue.

Still... waiting for the tank barrels before I buy anything again.
    • Up x 1
  19. MasonSTL

Tank barrels? are you talking about the recruiting bonuses?
  20. HadesR

Looking forward to this NC one

[IMG]

And why do TR's all look like

[IMG]