Can some one confirm this?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nintyuk, Oct 22, 2013.

1. bodmans

so a popularity contest is legit? hmmk but you could also have noticed the friggin VS capping the continent.
    • Up x 1
  2. OddChelsea

Indeed. TB was by far the most popular leader so a popularity contest (which it was) was no less rigged from the beginning than the VS finding out about the goals, imo.
  3. bodmans

and again NC was screwed:(
  4. JudgeDeath

Numbers are numbers but the system says TR WON!

Nice system you got there, ex employee of FOX ? President bush era voting administration from florida ?

And granting the boosts to TR anyway ... not being able to take them back since they might have allready used them, just priceless.
    • Up x 2
  5. EmmettLBrown

I got a weird image of SOE employees counting hanging chads every week from reading that.
    • Up x 1
  6. ViXeN

No, VS just = better. ;)

I don't think it was rigged, I think someone just made a huge error. Now if VS has the lead at the end of WDS and something like this happens so that TR still manages to somehow get a decal too, THEN I will say it was rigged.
  7. Liquid23

of course it is... it's how we choose Presidents, Senators, Mayors, the next American Idol and even who get voted of the damn Island
  8. Kurobara

Neither have I Connery VS here aswell. Any update on this?
  9. R3dBeaver

Logged in. played for 3hr in Waterson.

No boost.

What's the deal, Dev?
  10. bodmans

• Up x 2
  11. Eugenitor

Hi, I'm another Connery VS who has been playing this past week and received absolutely nothing.
  12. Kurobara

I've been playing the past month on my VS so it's not like I've been inactive either. I want mah boost. Still annoyed that the tr get a free boost, they should make the vs worth more or summit. I think it's unfair to both the VS and NC.
    • Up x 1
  13. PapaMojo

I'm Connery VS and also didn't get the boost. At this stage, I could almost give two flying monkey craps about the boost. The way the WDS is being run (Ohh, the wrong winner got a boost, VS hasn't gotten theirs, lack of visibility into scoring, the weekly screwup of the WDS scoreboard, etc) makes me not feel very confident about the way things will be run in the future.

I'd expect some of this from a small indie developer, but this is SoE....you would think as a major developer they would have a better handle on these kinds of things.
    • Up x 2
  14. Hyred

To all those people that are so getting worked up about this ... maybe invest some time in reading a good book?

Google came up with this:

[IMG]

In all honesty I wish you good luck! Would be nice to hear some success stories!
    • Up x 1
  15. Traxiconn

Read my other post.
    This as well.
  16. Hrafnagaldr

Just for the statistics: Vanu only player on Cobalt here. Played for about 10h over the past week, got no boost.
    Not that if I would care. But something didnt work :D
  17. Hands Down

No, you both are hopelessly imbalanced.
    • Up x 1