Can some one confirm this?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nintyuk, Oct 22, 2013.

1. bodmans

2. Hands Down

You got thumb up for that part of your post alone. Hilarious.
  3. Hands Down

Right, like you earned 4+1 victories via effortless overpopulation boost you have... hold your head up high little TR! ;)
  4. Liquid23

yes because it's not like overwhelming force is not only valid in war but one of the oldest and most used strategies in military history... oh wait

tho as far as effort is concerned during the first 4 weeks a TR had to put in ever bit as much of effort for every point as a VS on NC did... but in the 5th week the VS only had to put in 2/3rds as much effort as a TR for the same amount of points... just saying

I play all 3 so I get my prize regardless... lol
  5. Hands Down

Well, they could give additional boosts to those players who have only NC/VS character. Problem solved.
  6. bodmans

I could discuss that with you, but i wont
  7. Zolton34

Yeah its great that it was sorted out and the VS got their deserved boost. But now the Tr got an extra free boost and the NC got the shaft? Like suggested i'd give the VS an extra one and the NC each 1 to even it out. But you can check to see if they have a tr account if they do they do not get a boost when the NC one is handed out. Its hard enough playing as NC as it is you factor in that the other two sides are getting boosts one that did not even earn it and you are increasing the distance further..........really a 1 legged man in an *** kicking contest i'd say.........
    • Up x 1
  8. Hands Down

Exactly, wait and think what we are talking here of. This is not a real war or fight between a bully and a little kid - this is a game (epiphany, eh?) that actually should and can be fair if done right.
  9. Liquid23

there is no such thing as a fair fight... not even in a game
  10. Hands Down

Obviously not, if you and SOE have say on the subject.
  11. Liquid23

because neither SOE nor I are hopelessly naive or small children...
  12. Cab00se187

Not according to your postings
    • Up x 2
  13. Traxiconn

That had legit reasons behind it.
  14. Liquid23

coming from you that means nothing ;)
  15. ValorousBob

Hahaha wow, why don't you quote some Sun Tzu for us while you're posting about military history in a Planetside thread.

What are you talking about? This is making the game 50% more entertaining.

see what I did there huehueheuhuehuuuuu
    • Up x 1
  16. iDogtag

As a VS player I'm glad we were actually recognised as the winners this week. I would also like to point out that it is total BS that the NC get shafted this week due to the complete and utter incompetence shown by SOE, and I think the suggestion that awarding two boosts to VS and one to NC, as well as the TR keeping theirs, is the fairest course of action.
  17. OddChelsea

I was TR at the time and even I didn't agree with it. The actual events across the servers are all that should have mattered.
  18. Traxiconn

All the info was leaked out to vanu players, so the vanu capoed everything in advance. Because of this they decided it would go to the faction who won the popular vote. Aka TB and the TR
  19. BblastedD

Play 99% VS on Connery since may and did not get the 3-day boost. has anyone else not received their NOTIFICATION in-game?
  20. Goden

Connery VS here. I've gotten nothing.