K/D shouldn't matter to you

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pie Chasm, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giggily

Being good at the game is stat padding.

[IMG] nerd posting on video game internet forum calling anyone not masculine [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. TheAntiFish

Well considering i had an acceptable 28fps when i first started playing, then the "Bugfixes" happened and that all went to ****.
    (I'd spent 7 years away from PC gaming, It's taken a month or so but i'm back in the swing of things. My K/D was 0.40 after the first two weeks of playing, i've been playing catch up ever since.)

Okay i tell you what, Appear on Ceres at any point in the near future, make a TR or a VS whichever you prefer and send me a message. We'll see how high that skill-cap goes eh?
    Alternatively you can ask any sniper on my server just how irritating i am to come up against.

I have no idea why you think i'm claiming my FPS makes me bad, it does not. If anything it's made me very good.
    Luck plays a very small part. You CAN predict movements when you've seen enough people do their little safety dance (I.E Medics healing/Engineers repairing) The fact that you think it's harder to play as an SMG infil says it all really.

Honestly i just don't believe you've ever come across a skilled sniper. Or suck as one yourself and just blame "Bad luck" for poor shot placement/leading ability? I can't tell.

*Edit* Just seen your playercard, You have less than 500 kills with sniper ridles.... You clearly don't play sniper enough to know what you're talking about. Good day sir.
  3. Posse

If you have a drop pod or something like that, or are attacking a base, sure, I was referring to situations where you don't have access to a beacon, you are in the spawn room and a lot of people is guarding it, even if the other guys are bad, they'll just kill you, going 1v20 backcapping, or throwing yourself as a LA and killing the engis with AV turrets and snipers in a tower, that's another thing, I do it to.

That's why I always laugh at zergfits.

That handful of people are usually the guys with high K/D (it doesn't need to be extremely high either, just well above average).

Lol, and how do you think I got the Auraxium medal on my C4?
  4. Tristan

Hi. I played Planetside 1 for eight years with the outfit that won the outfit wars, and I think this game is pretty bad. I still think you're a bad player with bad opinions.
  5. ChicoFuerte

**** players spew **** which requires the Forum Heroes of DasAnfall to bring this **** to the light. Do not be tempted to believe that it's okay to be ****.

Go ahead, look in the mirror and say out loud, "I don't have to be ****. I don't have to make excuses or point the finger. Only I have the power to change."

Do not be a **** player and make excuses for why you are ****. Push yourself. Be a better player. Be a well-rounded player. You're playing a game where you can do multiple tasks. Do them. And do them well. Do them better each time.

Unless you're happy being ****, in which case maybe you shouldn't post on the forums making excuses about how and why it is not your fault you are ****, while hiding who you are and the stats you have. Maybe it's time to come to the reality that perhaps gaming is not your hobby. You may be better suited for building puzzles, or Sudoku, Tennis or whatever.
  6. SocratesEverywhere

Why do people argue with Dasanfall?

They're amazing players. When good players from good outfits talk about what defines skill, I don't argue. I take notes and hope to learn something.
    • Up x 4
  7. Tristan

It's probably because we come off as mean and elitist, when really we're just frustrated with players making stuff up.
  8. ChicoFuerte

Who would you rather talk to about weapon stats, pushing objectives, taking territory, shooting, squad combat, etc.?

A) The outfit that has consistently high performing players with days of combined experience, millions of kills, different playstyles and different FPS backgrounds?

Or

B) The poster who can't even give the name of his character?
  9. DG-MOD-02

I am closing this thread as it is no longer constructive. Please keep posts constructive and respectful as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.