If you could have one weapon from the other 2 factions what would you take?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Axehilt

If choosing based on what's overpowered: ZOE, Vulcan

If choosing based on what I enjoy using: Lancer, Fractures

If choosing based on what rounds out NC's weaknesses: Lancer, Onslaughts
    • Up x 2
  2. pnkdth

TR: Jaguar.
    NC: Jackhammer.

What can I say, I'm an infantry guy.
  3. Chipay

TR:
    Vulcan-h

NC:
    Nothing, just give me another damn TR weapon
    • Up x 2
  4. Prudentia

Vulcan: Whoever has Problems hitting distant Targets with that Thing while on the move and not jumping over hills is a noob
    and gimme that TR/NC Dumbfire Launcher, it just fells so much faster and is easier to hit than the ball of Plasma with the giant smoketrail that you cant even see the projectile
  5. Vandali

TR Rhino
    VS Orion

But i doubt i could give up my NC6. It may be unforgiving, fickle and at times it feels like it just hates me, but like any good relationship, there are good times too. Love you Poppy! :D
  6. Lagavulin

Leaving aside the obvious ones that anyone would take unless they were crazy (i.e. ZoE max and Marauder for instance) -

If on my NC character: Orion and TAR.
    If VS: Tricky - can't think of anything from the other 2 I'd prefer tbh. Possibly Jackhammer.
    If TR - Gauss Saw and SVA88.
  7. BigIronRanger

You're not that good yet bro but keep dreaming though.

thats assuming you have 100% accuracy with your T9 carv which is quite impossible.
  8. FocusLight

Lancer. I'd harvest so many tears if every TR that carries Striker carried a Lancer instead.
    A single-barreled turret for the Prowler like the NC get on their tanks. TBH we should have more alternatives for what weapons we want on vehicles. I get flavor-differences in my infantry arsenal, why not the tank-arsenal as well? This could be a double-shot, more powerful but far more recoil-intensive alternative to the two-barreled version.
  9. Qasar

LC3 Jaguar. Love that gun.
  10. Aegie

Yeah, I see the TAR an awful lot. I do not have that much experience with the full TR arsenal but I have to say I do surprisingly well with the Trac5+foregrip+3.4x.

I run LA almost exclusively so I do not really have much interest in the LMGs although I did have some fun with Lasher as VS when I played more HA in Beta- fun but not necessarily success.
  11. TacticalButterknife

Beamer. Nuff said.
    • Up x 1
  12. Unclematos7

Saron laser cannon-I love it's near hitscan velocity.
    Fractures-Good at both AI and AV.
  13. Larolyn

Vulcan-H and Striker. VS have nothing I want.
  14. MrEclectic

EM6. It is an amazing LMG.
    • Up x 1
  15. Bulltahr

Scat MAX more than anything else..........................................
  16. eldarfalcongravtank

TR Vulcan on my Magrider
  17. MrMurdok

Since the only class I play uses a cross-faction weapon, no guns.

I would however, really like to take a Vanguard out for a joyride.
  18. AlmostTerrible

VS: Beamer.
    NC: Enforcer modified.

Most OP guns in the game.
  19. Flashtirade

TR: Anchor for my Vanguard, using it for a Magrider would be weird but I guess it could work
    VS: Saron, dat burst damage potential
    NC: Breaker Rockets, my favorite out of the three
  20. Dovahkiin

I would like to have the striker, the most broken, most op piece of TR junk in the game. It flies though terrain and keeps the lock-on even after flares are popped most of the time. The devs also thought it was a good idea to make it the highest damaging launcher in the game AND also have a extremely cheap lock-on system, just lock-on to any vehicle then fire and profit.