Some Observations I've Made while Fighting DA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Megaman3300, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Fortress

Quit being nice to each other you no dick ********.
    • Up x 1
  2. ChicoFuerte

Nice signature, dork.
  3. Ender

You are far too kind, sir! :D DA has literary geniuses among us.

Phrygen, it's going to be rough, but now that i've read your kind words i'm sure my wounds will heal and all will be right! On a serious note, a Stew;) wink would have probably been more offensive than that haha. And it shouldn't be Tristen with me, it should be jak!
    • Up x 1
  4. Shanther

I'm starting to question how this thread is still going...
  5. Mustarde

Just wait until they come to your server
  6. ChicoFuerte

To make your flames more efficient, please post the names of Waterson players who may/may not be any of the following:

Trash, Scrubs, Nubs, Noobs, Noobtubers, MLG Heros, Dedicated Tankers, Dedicated Flash's, Ammo Mules, Medic Circle Jerkers, MAX ******, Liberator ******, stat padding *******, ****ties, ****ters, ****** ****ters, anyone with a KDR below 1, anyone with a KDR above 1, anyone with more time spent in a vehicle than anything else, pilots, ghost cappers, and anyone that kills mpal/Vonic/Animosity.
    • Up x 2
  7. Shanther

You say that as if it is a bad thing. Speaking of which. Ender grab Higby by the short hairs and tell him to transfer you guys.
  8. Ender

Luperza is on it! Higby won't reply to my reddit message :(
  9. Phrygen

I was under the impression it was offered to TEST as a... well a test run of outfit transfers to fix population issues.

DA going to Waterson won't really fix anything. Too small to make a big dent on waterson, and Mattherson is rather balanced since September population wise.

Good luck and all, just saying it only really helps DA. Wont really help waterson or mattherson noticeably.
  10. Fox Reinhold

Mattherson during primetime is a different game than Mattherson during Late night, but you guy mostly play late night. Waterson needs primetime players.
  11. Crackulous

This is certainly a good read. Mattherson has all the commotion, eh?
  12. Ender

I'm glad that you have the foresight to predict that we wouldn't make a difference, but too small? How big do you have to be to make a legitimate difference in your eyes, or are you still under the impression numbers win everything? Not sure why this fallacy is allowed to continue.

Also not sure where anyone implied it would "fix" something? There is no magic fix to populations, but surely you can't reason that moving a legitimate VS outfit from a high VS pop server to a low VS pop server wouldn't do anything at all. I think i've logged enough time, play styles, and interactions in this game to have a pretty good view on how the game functions, community included. Saying we'd have no impact is like Mpal asking you if you want his signature.

Please click my twitch link and watch the last two nights we've played there, then come back and tell me the same thing you just said.
  13. Flapatax

This makes no sense because obviously people want mpal's signature.
    • Up x 1
  14. Mustarde

He wouldn't give it up
    • Up x 1
  15. Tristan

'Dedicated tanker' isn't a playstyle, it's a willfully set limitation. Why would I want to play with someone who insists on just sitting in a tank all day, or poorly using a max, instead of someone who can play everything effectively? Said in another way, why would I want to play with bad players? I leave that up to people like you, BWC, RGQT, and TENC.
  16. deggy

It's painfully clear that you can't play everything effectively. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, right, a whopping 15 hours in a Magrider. I see where you're getting your good-at-everything combat experience.

Why would I want to play with someone who insists on just running around on foot all the time or ineffectively driving a vehicle? Your outfit doesn't support an armored playstyle. That's fine, that's your thing. But don't you dare try to push your limitations on everyone else or say that everyone that doesn't play like you is a bad player.

Edit: Also, not in ANY of those outfits you mentioned, but I know that all of them have infantry forces to be reckoned with and that I have killed and been killed by all of them on foot.
  17. Tristan

I can achieve overall positive KDRs with a vehicle. I also have almost a third of the kills you have in a magrider with 1/10th the time spent in the vehicle. Come at me, scrub.

I don't think you know what the word 'limitations' means. I respect people who DON'T limit themselves to one role, and it happens that this is a game about capturing points, and it also happens that you capture points with infantry a majority of the time. Anyone who is a dedicated anything is a bad player. Dedicated tanker, dedicated medic, dedicated max. Whatever it is. Bad player.
  18. Sock

Stop oppressing me.
  19. ChicoFuerte

[IMG]

Oh and in case you're wondering what M stands for it's:
    M (MLG Ready) - Top 0.1% of all players. Highest grade possible.

"A picture is worth a thousand dunks." - Ancient DasAnfall Saying
    • Up x 2
  20. Liberty

• Up x 1