[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Trooper452

So, I submitted an app tonight and came back to check after a few hours...looks like the site is down now.
  2. Spectre3

Your app (as I type this) has not been approved yet. The people with the power to approve apps should have it approved in the next few hours. Please check again in a few hours. You will know when you are approved when your name changes from green to blue and you get access to the member only sections of the forum. If you have any comments or concerns you can PM anyone with yellow names (these people are officers in the outfit) on the forum.
  3. Trooper452

Sorry, the reason I posted here was I was getting some generic splash page when checking back:
    [IMG]
    I was able to hit the forum link directly, but the main page seems to be down.
  4. Kracken

Odd. It's fine for me. Can you try again today?
  5. Thuggernauttt

love the outfit

made out with ABCSAM at SOE live

-Thuglife
  6. Kracken

HAHAHHAHAAA
  7. Kracken

8. BiggLou55

9. EVILPIG

We have had no interruption in service. Seems you may have an issue on your end.
  10. EVILPIG

11. EVILPIG

12. Ralmevik

Bump it up, run with the big boys!
  13. redgroupclan

I just got into PS2 yesterday. Is it all right if I join or am I too new? I don't have a microphone.
  14. EVILPIG

15. Kracken

16. Schwimmy

This outfit is boss. From "hardcore" to casual to drunk, the level of dedication to the game by the leadership and the inclusiveness of the member base makes this one of the oldest and finest NC outfits with a reputation to match
  17. Ralmevik

Join us for drunken Friday nights with the RRT Division!
  18. TTex11

Kermit the Frog is a Devil Dog. True story.
    • Up x 1
  19. ThatDanGuy

It's True! I heard him on Saturday Ops yesterday!
    Actually, I've heard him a lot. Have we made a video with him narrating yet? We so need a Kermit the Frog narrated video extolling the virtues of being a Devil Dog. Something like "Since Miss Piggy joined the VS, the only way to protect myself was to join the Devil Dogs and blow the **** out of her!" sort of thing.
  20. ThatDanGuy

Okay, I found a video with Kermit while running with Shadow