Which are the best Outfits?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Incendio, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Bvenged

Valid point indeed. There's certainly a group of outfits who play tactically, a group who zerg, a group who farm or wh*re kills, a group who only play a particular playstyle, a group who play with grand strategies in mind, so on and so forth.

And by best does that mean, outfits who you enjoy slaughtering? Outfits who always surprise you at every turn? Outfits who simply kick your **** 10x over? It's a tricky one to answer.
    • Up x 1
  2. cassan0va

Rephrase to respected outfits maybe
  3. MajorZbug

Awwwwww that's awful nice of you mate, thanks. Manly love sent back your way. We just need to communicate more and stop competing for resecures like hungry seagulls. I tried again voice command chat a few days ago, but it only took an hour before someone started sperging on it because we were having fun in some amp station instead of trying to win a biolab alert that ended 2 hours after our official op.

As for the original subject, I guess no one cares, but much love to INI, FU, SOV, BRTD, DWG, ISK, DWHQ, WASP, DL, JNJ and a others I can't remember because late+beer, for being awesome dudes/great players/always a good fight/insufferable show-offs (pick your favorite one)
  4. Notiz

like said by justica the outfits play very different so this is no best-list just a shout out to good foes and fights against them:

TR: DEIM, INI, FU, + OCB (not much expirience but since now very hard fights)

NC: 252V, CONZ, WASP (even though there are lot of good players in NC who probaly belong to other good outifts, these are the only TAGs I remember)

Edit: forgot to mention: when Fight Club (NC) is around thats always interesting
  5. MajorZbug

Thanks mate. Some very nice fights against DIGT these days, outfits like yours are much needed to bring some sense of competition and achievement. That's the kind of outfits where when you spot just one dude, you know there's at least a dozen more pretty close.
  6. rogers1701

Its nice to see FC get at least 1 mention here :-D
  7. Loui5D

Talk about a bump and a half you dumb ****.
  8. Amorphium

9. MajorZbug

Oh it's that thread again.
  10. Sworaven

Thanks for the mention :D!
  11. MrK

OCB... The Teamspeak I have the WORST time ever following the conversations :D (though one of the best around). I think I'm not able to decipher scottish spoken that fast! :D

Hugs & kisses to Kefear & Co from Kalbuth
  12. Pella

You make me sick
  13. MajorZbug

That thread again

Can't you just let it die instead of quoting stuff from ten years ago ?
  14. AdennTM

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. ValorousBob

This thread needs an update since server and outfit populations have changed so much.

TR: [BRTD] easily has the most effect on the battlefield

NC: I don't fight NC as much because lol-40%-TR. When I do, [DL] and [252V] seem to play the most strategically.

PS: Dear NC, if you could do me a favor and never listen to anything EmitzDevil says that'd be great. TVA and TRAM love getting easy Alert wins because you chucklef_cks are so bad at strategy.
  16. JonboyX

This thread is so obviously biased towards the outfits who are most active and/or largest.

For the record though, statistically (based on a ZScore hybrid of XP/Min and K/D with equal share... which are really the only numbers out there) this is your top 10:

ROWN
    Tactics Over Principles
    BaD aTTiTuDe
    MercenaryS
    INI Elite
    LDD
    CHEWBACCA
    Listerofsmeg
    SPANDEX WARRIORS
    MayContainNuts

I'm sure there are lots of other factors, hence a 10 page thread, but since KdR now also better reflects 'team proximity' due to rezzes - and XP per min is an indication of whether you get stuck in, it's not a bad guide. Sure, it's flawed with bio farms and mossie divebombing, but then, if people weren't there to be killed they wouldn't matter would they?
  17. SebDollar

I nominate SCEV for best outfit 2013
    • Up x 5
  18. Loui5D

AZON are more bad-*** than them.
    • Up x 2
  19. EvilJollyT

So, none of the outfits mentioned in this thread then?
  20. Booticus

Clearly the Drunken Legion has the best boobs in all of PS2.

We are also the best at driving sundies drunkenly off of cliffs. :D