this crap keeps crashing for no reason

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Brainwayne, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Brainwayne

^

just saying
  2. stix6029

Ok thanks for letting us know ;).
  3. Brainwayne

4. stix6029

Just kidding,do you have a 32bit or 64bit OS ?
    The game crash alot on 32bit systems because they don't use more than 3gb of Ram.
  5. Brainwayne

thx for your effort but don't bother with this, i just wanted to troll cause the game yet again crashed seconds before an alert ended :s

i got 64bit now and i already did every possible thing to fix it. Its SOE fault really - they can't code obviously
  6. stix6029

Ok just wait for the optimisation,maybe it will fix your problems.
  7. Brainwayne

:rolleyes:
  8. BlackDove

Yeah, it does. Usually during alerts when the servers are heavily loaded.
  9. Leonie

I crash every 10-15 minutes when playing... and I finally got a computer that can run this game with 40-70fps but now I cant even stay in game longer than 15 minutes :( was almost better playing on my old machine with 7fps at least I didnt crash almost every time I load to a new place or need to respawn.
  10. Mr Risco

someone has mentioned turning off physX,
    this worked for me, hasnt crashed yet after about an hour
    i have nvidia and have turned the physX processor to CPU.
    before this it was intermitantlyblack screening back to the desktop.
    i atchually alt tabed to creat this post.
    thanks to whoever found the fix and posted it.
  11. Jakes

My friend has this same issue and now he refuses to play PS2 because of the bad first impression of crashing every 10-15 minutes like clockwork, he got the same 'turn of physx' but he's on an ATI card so that's a no go. Can we get this figured out instead of glowing balls on flashes and other useless visual stimulants that barely negate the salary of one developer?
  12. Dovahkiin

I remember someone once mentioning that background applications like uTorrent crashed the game. Make sure you close any background apps.