So apparently I am a cheater...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TehHighlander, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehHighlander

Like the title says, just going around doing my thing. Couple of VS max suits on point and I am a heavy so I take out my rocket and shoot him in the face. Bam, dead. Next thing you know the guy I killed accuses me of hacking and I am reported. My point of this? is that its silly. I'm just an honest player trying to make an honest cert :(

Anyone else had run ins like this? Its rather disappointing when you get reported for basically nothing.
    • Up x 1
  2. Vandali

Probably someone whose been told that VS ZOE are so OP they're basically immortal and got upset when they actually got killed.
  3. nobooty4u

Haha, hell i am surprised you even hit it. I have had rockets from 5-10m away go right through their backs. Hitting him probably surprised the **** out of him :p
    • Up x 1
  4. tastyBerryPunch

I've been falsely reported a couple of times. Lots of ******** children play this game, so it's bound to happen.
  5. P0INTMAN

the reality is that ps2 is filled with some terrible players that have been raised on fail arena shooters.
    • Up x 2
  6. TehHighlander

It was VS ZOE max lol. Sometimes they do go through max suits seem to have weird hit boxes but I was fairly close probably with 5m when I took the shot :p
  7. Jogido

It's really no big deal. it's the internet.

Reports are nothing if you have not done anything.
  8. Mr_Giggles

We're all cheaters here. In fact it's been said that you can truly know your skill level based on the number of accusations you receive during each play session.
  9. Campagne

I once was accused of using a zero-spread hack because I killed a LA in one shot from point-blank with a pump-action. :p
  10. Scudmungus

[IMG]

BREAKING NEWS

Player accuses another player of cheating/hacking.

Witnesses describe the situation as, ''Emotional *sad face*''

Full story at 11.
    • Up x 5
  11. Lazaruz

Making a forum thread about something as simple as a false accusation, makes me wonder if you have something to hide :eek:

But all jokes aside... if you don't cheat, you have nothing to worry about.
  12. Jetlag

ITT: OP brags about his super1337proMLGyolo skills by telling us about how someone made haxxor allegations against him.

Just so you know OP, you may have got that one kill, but if you were bothered enough by this incident that you felt it necessary to make this post, you were the one that got pwned.
  13. Corporate Thug

I get reported and told I hack/aimbot almost every day. My play style is to find a group of hostiles at some under defended facility and make them earn their XP for base capturing. I've gotten rather good at punching groups of dudes in the face because of my leroying so lots don't understand how anyone can improve once they stop being pansies and actually fight.

I try to explain to people how they died, like them crouching which allowed me to easily head shot them or me ADS'ing as soon as I turned the corner but most don't want to hear their failures and just continue to smack talk because they were being bad. Long story short, people kill people in video games and there will always be those who don't want to recognize that they played a part in their own demise.
  14. PieBringer

Really!? :eek:

I have to go practice, then! I've only gotten 3 or 4 hackusations through my entire time playing the game!
  15. IamDH

According to forum law 189:

"We are all guilty until proven innocent"

Everyones a hacker, unless you can prove otherwise
  16. uhlan

Yes, you seem to be suffering from hacking proliferation blow-back.

There is a LOT of hacking in this game. Aimbotting is very common. Much more than many are willing to admit.

Nothing will be done about it in my opinion simply because many of these folks are paying members and it doesn't make sense to ban your support system in a F2P game.

That said, it is also true that many people...

1. Will accuse someone of hacking as some sort of revenge by reporting them because they lost a fight and are frustrated.

2. Do not understand the intricacies of internet latency.

3. Do not have a solid grasp of a particular weapon system during gameplay themselves and refuse to believe it when certain people do.
  17. Tommyp2006

People /tell-ing you and saying that they reported you for hacking is just a sign that you're a good player lol. Don't worry about it.
  18. Liquid23

you should take it as a compliment... honestly if you haven't been accused of cheating/hacking at least a few time than you must be really bad at the game :D
  19. Bennybones

Maybe you should just stop cheating and people won't accuse you of it! :eek:
  20. Liewec123

first time people encounter Clientside 2 (getting killed when you're 3m around the corner from the guy that shot you,
    or spraying someone with bullets while he sprays you with bullets, you die and it says he has full shields.)
    its easy to think the person was hacking, until you realize, nah! its just bad coding!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.